When fun turns into danger (The shrieking Shack) - Page 17
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

When fun turns into danger (The shrieking Shack) - Page 17 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

When fun turns into danger (The shrieking Shack)

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When fun turns into danger (The shrieking Shack) - Page 17 Empty Re: When fun turns into danger (The shrieking Shack)

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:59 am

As Sophia woke up really weak she looked at Andrain and her eyes wided. "Oh, crap!" thought Sophia as she crawled on the floor towards the bed and tried to stand up but she couldn't. "Oh no!'' Sophia thought as she looked at Andrain.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

When fun turns into danger (The shrieking Shack) - Page 17 Empty Re: When fun turns into danger (The shrieking Shack)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:01 am

Andrian looked at her in the eyes and smiled at her "Ill be okay" he said grabbing a knife and stabbing it on the infected area "That better" Andrian said with his eye watering with pain
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:04 am

As Sophia slowly walked towards him she pointed her wand towards him. "Espikey!"said Sophia weakly as she felt all her strength leaving her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:07 am

Andrian got up and carried her to her bed "It be okay " Andrian said pulling out a wand and curing her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:23 am

"Are you sure Andrain love, your hurt also!'said Sophia waeakly as she tried to get up but was to weak to get up. Graonning she sighed and rolled her eyes. "Fine, I guess I'll let you heal me and fix me like I always do for you.'said Sophia as she layed back on the bed.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:26 am

Andrian opened his little first aid kits and pulled out a Blood Replesing potion "Drink this you are losing blood sweetie" Andrian said smiling at her and handing it gently to her "I am fine just got rid of the infection" Andrian replied
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:42 am

As Sophia tooked the potion she looked at Andrain. ''Are you sure love, our losing blood also are you sure about this?''Sphia asked as she looked at him with worried eyes. "I don't want you t be weak just because of me."said Sophia refusing to drink it.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:46 am

"No ill be fine i have heaps of them in here they will reappear in here onced it used" Andrian said patting his medical kits and kissed her on the lip "Come on drink it" Andrian said nodding at her politly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:53 am

"Ok, Ok I will."said Sophia as she drinked the potion. "Argh that stuff was so gross!'said Sophia as her strength came back to her. "Thanks love, I really need it even though I was to stubborn to take it.'said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:56 am

"Not at all" Andrian said smiling at her then look outside there was 20 more remaining zombies "Oh man i thought i killed them!" Andrian said in his head
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top