Lesson 2 - Basic Level - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lesson 2 - Basic Level - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lesson 2 - Basic Level

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lesson 2 - Basic Level - Page 4 Empty Re: Lesson 2 - Basic Level

Post by James William Wilson Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:26 pm

(No, I am not bribing her. If I did, I would give her candy XD Regarding legilimency, according to HP Wikia, it is not 'mind-reading' but it allows a skilled user to see someones thoughts and emotions, and interpret them. I have only 'seen' your thoughts regarding your emotional reactions to my speech. I have not tried to read through all your feelings and thoughts. I just followed HP Wikia. There, it also says you cannot apparate in the castle, though. But, as you wish. But remember, Wilson is an extremely skilled wizard and it would not be a problem to penetrate in your mind if you are an Occlumens. If you find that little message he 'sent' you too much, I'll gladly edit it)

Wilson looked at Krum. He waved his hand again and both the fish and the aquarium turned back to their normal states. ''Enough with the sea life, Mr. Krum. And yes, you cannot name a fish Aslan. Know your basic C. S. Lewis. And, do any of you know arslan really means?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:30 pm

Elijah nodded.
"Right, no more sea life." Elijah broke the fish bowl and Transfigured 'Aslan' into a lion. He grinned and hugged the lion. "Aslan means lion."

Elijah conjured a collar for 'Aslan' and slipped it around the lion's neck. He grinned and the Lion hopped off of the desk to sit by the Professor.

"See, tame lion or what?" Elijah grinned. "And it's not sea life!"
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:39 pm

Wilson sighed. ''Aslan means nothing... it is just a name Lewis gave to his lion. Arslan means lion, and it is a Turkish expression'', he said turning 'Aslan' back into the piece of paper he was with another wave of his hand. ''Accio wand'', he said taking Elijah's wand.

''Now, there will be no more wildlife, no more objects, no more magic. You will receive this when class ends or... later, if you manage to be so brave to get detention or some other form of punishment. You can ask Miss Izzy, who was daring enough to bring a spare. But she still copied the book.'', he added.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:56 pm

Eli pouted. "You killed my extrodinarily large cat!" he accused. "Do you even like animals? Heck, do you even smile? You are the moodiest man I have ever met I swear."

Elijah huffed and sat down. He couldn't believe it. No animals, no nothing. Elijah was pretty sure he couldn't slit his throat because that would mean he had an 'object'. Elijah rolled his eyes and laid his head on the desk.

Muggles were boring. They made stuff, killed eachother with said stuff and then went about their daily lives as if they had nothing better to do. What was so interesting about Muggles?They were pretty cool to talk to but they didn't seem to have anything that the wizarding world couldn't create in the next 50,000,000 years ...

Elijah shut his eyes and planned on sleeping, he couldn't do anything but make plans. Even if it killed him he would make that moody old man smile. Elijah promised he would do it. More so because it would be fun to cause trouble. Jesus, he was a teen - and a Krum teen at that.. there was no hope for him.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique Weasley01 Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:08 pm

((This is Izzy. LOL. Candy. Now that's something I'd like to see happen! And okay, HP wiki is as good as the books, I guess. But I would like you to edit it. Thank you! And I'll post and edit tomorrow 'cos I'm not bothered to log on and off now. Razz ))
Dominique Weasley01
Dominique Weasley01

Number of posts : 171
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

Back to top Go down

Post by William Winston McCoy Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:14 pm

(I'll edit that message out then. And you shall have the pleasure of attending my Transfiguration classes soon. McCoy is another character of my :-))
William Winston McCoy
William Winston McCoy

Number of posts : 226
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique Weasley01 Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:16 pm

((Okay, LOL. I really hope he's nicer than Wilson. Or at least less sarcastic. I have a feeling Izzy won't hate him as long as he's different Wink ))
Dominique Weasley01
Dominique Weasley01

Number of posts : 171
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:48 am

''Mr. Krum, a lion is not an extraordinarily large cat. It is just an animal, like a giraffe and a walrus, therefore it is nothing out of the ordinary. Whether I like animals or not is of no importance. Regarding ma laughter, I only laugh when there is something something to laugh at. From the moment I entered the classroom, there was nothing funny. And, I do expect you to behave properly on our future classes.'', Wilson added with an extremely bemused look.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:06 pm

(Sorry for double posting - I am still waiting for Izzy's or Krum's reply so that I can go forth with the lesson. Just to mention if someone thought that I forgot about this

EDIT:
This is too much - Class Dismissed. I can't wait to see how you answer these questions on the final exam -.-)
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top