Morgan's Apartment ~Mature~ *Enter at Own Risk* - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Morgan's Apartment ~Mature~ *Enter at Own Risk* - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Morgan's Apartment ~Mature~ *Enter at Own Risk*

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Morgan's Apartment ~Mature~ *Enter at Own Risk* - Page 6 Empty Re: Morgan's Apartment ~Mature~ *Enter at Own Risk*

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:50 pm

"I like it." He said looking at her smiling softly. Subastian got up and walked over to her kissing her lips softly.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Morgan's Apartment ~Mature~ *Enter at Own Risk* - Page 6 Empty Re: Morgan's Apartment ~Mature~ *Enter at Own Risk*

Post by Morgan Forrester Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:53 pm

"Really?" she asked looking at him, "Its actually really bad," She said kissing him back, "I don't have the room or money for a kitchen table or anything."
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:55 pm

Subastian put his arms around her and said, "I could just move you in with me but you probably just wanna stay here."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:57 pm

"Well." she said looking at him, "As much as I would love the idea I have to keep this apartment for the confederacy in case they think I'm lying about anything."
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:59 pm

"Dang." He said but he continued to smile. "So whats the next part of the tour?" Subastian smiled and kissed her neck softly.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:31 pm

She bit her lip and let out a soft moan. "I never said I wouldn't move in with you." Morgan replied trying to form her concentration back. "I just have to keep this apartment in case they doubt that I truly hate all werewolves and vampires. Which I don't hate them." She took his hand and led him over to a closed door. "Want to take a guess at what the next part of the tour is?" she asked looking at him.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:05 pm

"I think i have an idea as to what it is." Subastian said smiling softly at her waiting for her to open the door.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:09 pm

Morgan opened the door to her rather small bedroom. She only kept a full sized bed which took up most of the room and a small dresser with a few pictures on it. Mostly of her mother and brother. "See, I told you its not much." she said turning on the lamp that was on her bedside table.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:18 am

Subastian came up behind her and pulled her into his arms and said, "It's fine. It's got charm to it. But right now i'm thinking of something other than your bedroom." He bent his head to kiss her deeply and sweetly holding her closer to him so she couldn't escape.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:10 pm

(Posting as Morgan)
"Oh really." she said looking at him, "And what is that?" she asked getting her answer as his lips met hers. Her hands ran over the muscled arms that were enclosed around her. She closed her eyes returning his sweet kisses as he gave them never wanting them to stop.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top