Morgan's Apartment ~Mature~ *Enter at Own Risk* - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Morgan's Apartment ~Mature~ *Enter at Own Risk* - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Morgan's Apartment ~Mature~ *Enter at Own Risk*

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Morgan's Apartment ~Mature~ *Enter at Own Risk* - Page 3 Empty Re: Morgan's Apartment ~Mature~ *Enter at Own Risk*

Post by Morgan Forrester Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:58 am

Morgan sighed. She knew Sam was young and wouldn't understand the ways of the world like someone who was a bit older like she was. "Well the problem is, is that even if they do join you think about how many people in the world are against you." she said sighing, "I'm for whatever you want to do 100% but I don't want to see any of you get hurt. And if they are going after you all already it'll only be a matter of time before they come after people like me for siding with you." Morgan was speaking logically and it had been true. If the confederacy hated vampires and lycanthropes then they would hate the people that cared for them as well.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Morgan's Apartment ~Mature~ *Enter at Own Risk* - Page 3 Empty Re: Morgan's Apartment ~Mature~ *Enter at Own Risk*

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:10 am

Samantha was in shock, Morgan sounded like she had alread given up. "I'm glad that your behind me Morgan, but how can you speak like that. It's like you have alread given up. I would give my life for a better future for my children. I would give my life for my husband and all my friends. We vampires and werewolfs have more power then they have in their pinky. It's just a matter of time before we will win. You just have to believe. And if they ever hurt you I would take them out one by one." Samantha said to her hoping this would change her thoughts about giving up so easily.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:13 am

"Well I have an idea and you can tell your husband if you want but.." she said as she leaned closer to her friend, "I haven't told Bastian yet but I'm planning on joining the confederacy. Infiltrate it so I can take them out from the inside."
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:25 am

Samantha was in such shock of what she had just heard that she didn't know what to say. She only sat there and stared at her friend. After a moment of odd silence Samantha stood up and started walking around the living room. "I'm sorry Morgan but I can't let you do that. It is way to dangerous and I would never forgive myself if something happen to you. those people are so dangerous and crazy you would never be able to act like them the whole time. They would figure you out. They have ways of doing so. I think they give their new members the truth potion when they join just to be even more careful. I'm sorry I just can't see you doing it." Samantha said to her mostly out of shock.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:29 am

"Yes but its more likely they'll let someone like me in than a known vampire and you know it." she said looking at her, "Besides I'll have my way around a truth potion if it comes to it." she continued to say, "Besides it might be my only way to help. The best way if you can't defeat them is to join them...find their weakness and then destroy them."
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:43 am

Samantha went back over to the couch and sat down. "You really want to do this don't you. I can understand how you feel. I would feel the same in your possition, but just promise me this one thing. Think long and hard about everything and everyone before going through with anything. Please." Samantha asked her with tears welling up in her eyes. She never wanted her friend to get hurt.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:45 am

"I do." she said looking at her, "I know it would mean I would have to pretend to hate you, and worst of all Bastian in public but I have to do it to try to save you two and Soph!"
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:59 am

Samantha sighed in relief. "I know that you feel like you have to do something to help and protect us, but that is the whole point of us making this group, Morgan. We have to be able to defend ourselve against anyone and anything that thinks that we can't. We are going to find out everything that we can about this CoL group and then battle to the death. Either way only one group will be left standing and that WILL be ours. If you really feel like you need to help, Morgan, than please join us on the outside, not as a member, but as our outside informer. It would help us so much to be getting information all the time. You could get a job as a porfessor at the school and then you would be around us all the time. Getting information and everything." Samantha said to her looking up at her to see how she felt about this.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:03 am

"But if you don't have a member on the inside all I'd be feeding you in information is rumors and those are never good." She said looking at her, "I'll make sure I'm well protected, besides I've witnessed much more in my life than they could come up with I'm sure." she said reminding Sam of her childhood and witnessing her family's murder and suicide of her father at only four years old. "I can't sit by and feed you what might be false information."
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:38 pm

New Day!

((Sorry Sam plot))

Morgan paced the living room of her apartment nervously. It would be the first time Bastian had ever seen her apartment and it had also been to give him what would be bad news. She was going to try to infiltrate the confederacy.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top