Morgan's Apartment ~Mature~ *Enter at Own Risk* - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Morgan's Apartment ~Mature~ *Enter at Own Risk* - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Morgan's Apartment ~Mature~ *Enter at Own Risk*

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Morgan's Apartment ~Mature~ *Enter at Own Risk* - Page 2 Empty Re: Morgan's Apartment ~Mature~ *Enter at Own Risk*

Post by Morgan Forrester Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:36 am

"Only about a week." she replied looking at her, "He seems really nice, I just wondered why I'd never noticed him at school before." she smiled as she looked at the baby, "Well I think I'll just leave all the mothering to you and everyone else cause I don't think I'll ever be cut out to be a mum." she laughed a little at the thought of it. "Didn't Nikki die too?" she asked looking at her, "I thought she had."
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Morgan's Apartment ~Mature~ *Enter at Own Risk* - Page 2 Empty Re: Morgan's Apartment ~Mature~ *Enter at Own Risk*

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:42 am

Samantha's smile faded when she heard Morgan saying that she would never be a good mum. "Oh, don't speak like that. Everyone can be a good mother, you just have to practice is all." Samantha said to her knowing that it was probably a good idea to change the subject now. Samantha walked over to the couch and sat down. "Well, you will be glad to hear this next part but you have to promise me that you will never tell anyone yet. ok?" Samantha asked her knowing that if Morgan did tell anyone that it would ruin everything.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:47 am

"You know me." she said looking at her, "My lips are sealed if its truly important." Which had been true. She sat down still holding the baby. "What is it Sam?" she asked looking at her friend. She wondered if she had been attacked by the confederacy, "Those people didn't get a hold of you too did they?" she asked after knowing they had gotten Soph and Bastian.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:54 am

Samantha was in shock, she knew about them already. "You know about the CoL. Well thats good. Yeah I was there when Bastian and Sophia were attacked. Along with some other werewolfs. But me and Ne'os are starting up this group of vampires and werewolfs and maybe some witches and wizards to fight the CoL off. We don't have a place yet and we don't have a name yet, but it is defenitely in motion. I can't wait to get it started. To finally take those horrible people down once and for all." Samantha said to her glad that they were on the same side.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:59 am

"Well have you tried to talk to Bastian about a place to stay?" she asked looking at her. "I mean for the group. He has a huge house thats completely to himself." she said knowing it to be true. "I'm sure if he's for getting rid of the Confederacy of the Light then he might be willing to let you use it as a headquarters so to speak." She sighed. She really couldn't believe people could be like that. "How bad were he and Sophia hurt?" she asked looking at Sam. Neither one had told her how badly they had been injured and Bastian not telling her anything about it at all.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:06 am

Samantha smiled at her being thanksful that she understood. "Well it would be nice to have a place that is close, but I'll wait until after Ne'os has finished his lookings. And Sophia and Bastian are fine. No one was hurt luckily. But can you believe that they came right up into the forbidden forest just to get to us. I didn't think that the Head Master would have let people like that onto the grounds." Samantha said to her, then suddenly remembered her other questions. "Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot about your other questions. Nikki is fine she was only in a coma and the babies names are Jack Zacharey Emof and Nicole Sophia Emof." Samantha told her hoping to lighten the mood. Samantha then heard Nicole making a fuse in her seat so she stood up, walked over to the baby, picked her up, and walked back over to the couch, holding her in her arms.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:11 am

Jack was sleeping in Morgan's arms, "Well he's not exactly on his rocker either." she replied. She remembered the headmaster, although having never been in his office. "Well thats good she was only in a coma." she said quietly. "I still can't believe you are a mother though...Or..or the nerve of those people." She said frustrated as Sam picked up Nicole. "I hear that one's who started the group even go to school with you."
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:17 am

Samantha was rocking Nicole back a forth while listening to Morgan. "Yeah I know, it amazes me about how young the kids are getting that the minister is recruting. I even heard that the minister himself gave the CoL a magical sword that helps the group. Luckily Ne'os is an ex-Death Eater. So he has a few tricks up his sleeve too." Samantha said to her smiling. Finally Nicole fell asleep, so Samantha got up carefully and put her back into the stroller. Then went over to Morgan and got Jack and put him in it too. Then walked back over to the couch and sat down.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:23 am

Morgan sighed, if the minister was already behind the confederacy then the cause for getting rid of them was truly lost. "I hate to say it Sam." she said as Sam took Jack from her, grateful for it. She had no idea how fast babies could get heavy, "But if the ministry is behind them in their efforts it might not be too long before England runs vampires and werewolves out of the country." she sighed. She hated that thought. Most of her friends were werewolves and vampires. "I love England but I don't know if I could stay here if that happened. It would mean me being separated from you guys." She sighed, it paid to not have a job sometimes because she could hear of the on goings of the rest of the wizarding community, "You do know that Germany is already starting to do just that right?" she asked looking at her, "Last I heard all the werewolves they hadn't gotten a hold of were on their way to Bulgaria."
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:53 am

Samantha looked up at Morgan after sitting back down and sighed. "Thats the whole point Morgan. That is why me and Ne'os are making this group. Why should us vampires and werewolfs have to leave just because we are what we are. We should have the same rights as everyone else. We should be able to fight for the things we feel are right. I don't care if the Ministry is behind them, it just gives me one more thing to hate the ministry for." Samantha said to her knowing that this was her one weak point, talking about fighting for her rights. "If we have to we will get all the other vampires and werewolfs that have been forced out of their homes and have them join us and we will most certainly win. I will make sure of that." Samantha said to her with freedom in her voice.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top