NEWT Class 1 - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

NEWT Class 1 - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

NEWT Class 1

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEWT Class 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: NEWT Class 1

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:20 pm

Nicky laughed as he heard Julia's answer. After she said the incantation he felt funny. "Can you see me?? Am i invisible??" he asked curiously to her. Hum... Quiet good spell for hiding from Elv, since he didn't want her to see him. That maybe could possibly get her out of his mind.
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Number of posts : 161
Special Abilities : Telekenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:23 pm

She smiled "I don't see you anywhere. Now we just have to wait for the professor to tell us how to undo the spell. Nicky's voice reminded her of Daniel's voice. Dammit! She thought to herself, she had just finally gotten him out of her mind and now she won't stop thinking of him. She sighed.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:29 pm

Nicky laughed. "Yeah... Right... It's good to be invisible, actually..." he said. It's better than following Elv everywhere and hiding when she look to where he was hiding. Yeah, great... How can he get her out of his mind....
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:23 am

She giggled at his response "Well... if you really want to..." She smirked. She waited impatiently for the teacher to tell us how to undo the spell so she could see what it was like to be invisible. She doodled mindlessly on her notebook.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:12 pm

Nicky smiled, eventhough there's no one could saw him. It was really great to be invisible. Especially from Elv. Nicky took his quill and started to wrote on his perchament. He laughed and poked Julia's shoulder. "Ow look... A flying quill..." he said and moving his hand so the quill seemed to fly.
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:52 pm

She looked over and giggled. "I am so amazed" She said, sarcastically. She took her quill and started to analyze the data and conclusion of the spell. She was growing more impatient each minute. She yawned, feeling somewhat tired.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:33 pm

Nicky sat impatiently. This one is sure too long. Well... he can't do anything on invisible except hiding. No happy feeling at all and getting more impatient to wait for further information about how to make him visible again from the professor.
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:21 am

Christabelle Whittle wrote:Christabelle dissappeared before Mari's eyes. "Well can you see me?" she asked looking at her though Mari couldn't see her she knew. She wanted to try the spell herself and also wanted to be seen again. This had after all been the second time this spell had been used on her today.

Mariana looked as the air was talking to her. "I think i shall need a doctor if you don;t re-appear." she laughed rising her wand once again.She murmered contra-spell and watch Christabelle appear in front of her eyes knowing that she is next.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:59 am

Nicky watche Mari turned Christy appeared. He grined. "Hey, Mari. Could you pleaseee... Tell Julia the incantation for making me appear again?" he asked to her. Geez... It was awfull to be invisible for quiet a long time.
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:24 am

"Its finite incantem." Christabelle said looking over at the voice who had asked Mari the spell as she reappeared again. She looked at Mari. I'm ready to do this." she said smiling as she pulled out her wand. She pointed the wand at Mari and said, "Disilute." she said as she watched Mari start to disappear.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top