NEWT Class 1 - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

NEWT Class 1 - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

NEWT Class 1

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEWT Class 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: NEWT Class 1

Post by Jess Potter Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:23 pm

((Ok, christy's not replying, nor is anyone else. You three just go into one big group.))
Jess was a bit tired of waiting for christy to demonstrate so he pointed at Mari, Lilian and Julia. "You three," he said, "Partner together in a group of three please." He said, frowning at his class' laziness
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:25 pm

"Sure Mari I'll partner up with you." she said looking at her smiling. She hadn't had a problem with doing such a thing.

((Sorry Jess meant to reply yesterday but I got super busy. Halloween is a major religious holiday for me.))
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:36 pm

((okie dokes))
"Alright then. Lilian and Julia would you mind partnering up together?" he asked, "Unless more people are prepared to join in," he added
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:17 am

As she heard her name, Julia lifted her head as she was asked to work with Lilian. She nodded shyly "No, I don't mind". She searched around the room for this 'Lilian', not knowing who she was. She decided to wait for Lilian to come to her.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:28 pm

Nicky walked to the class. "Sorry I'm late' Professor..." he said and yawned. Nicky hardly can sleep these days. Well... He usually came on time even though his mind wasn't there. So he decided to sat on the nearest seat and wait.
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Number of posts : 161
Special Abilities : Telekenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:11 pm

Neve ran into the room. She saw that everyone had already started and turned to the professor. 'Sorry professor, I lost track of the time.' She smiled apologetically and hoped she wouldn't get in too much trouble.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:20 am

She lifted her head, not seeing or hearing Lilian, but she really needed a partner so she could get a good grade. She saw two people walk in the room at this time; one a girl, the other a boy. She decided to ask one of them to be her partner. Since the boy was also a Slytherin and he was sitting closer to her than the girl. She got up unwillingly and stood in front of the boy. "Hi. I'm Julia, would you like to be my partner?" She smiled.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:08 am

"Both of you are very late, please get the information of what's happening from one of your friends, and find a partner," Jess told them, frowning in annoyance
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:41 pm

Nicky grinned to the professor and smiled to a girl who asked him to be her partner. "Absolutely!!" he answered her. "Thanks for asking me..." he added. Oh well... This girl is kinda cute. And hope she was listening the instruction from prof. Potter. "I'm Nicholaus. Just call me Nicky please..." he introduced and moved his chair closely to her.
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Number of posts : 161
Special Abilities : Telekenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:57 pm

''Since it seems that I have ended up without a partner, professor, would you care to be my partner? Either that, or I will end up with my desk or books.'', said Arthur.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top