Class Three NEWT- Sub
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Class Three NEWT- Sub Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Class Three NEWT- Sub

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Class Three NEWT- Sub Empty Class Three NEWT- Sub

Post by Piper Rosinni Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:20 pm

Francesca sat down infront of the class. She was excited to be teaching again. And nervous too. The last time she had been in Hogwarts was as a student.
She looked out of the window as she waited for the first students to arrive. Professor Dawntouch was away so she was taking the class.

Spoiler:
Piper Rosinni
Piper Rosinni

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Class Three NEWT- Sub Empty Re: Class Three NEWT- Sub

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:44 pm

Arthur entered the classroom, but he did not see professor Dawntouch. Wilson had told him that she is away, but he did not know who was the substitute. ''Good morning professor....., my name is Arthur Poe. I hope you are well today. What is on the agenda for today's class?'', he asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Rosinni Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:09 pm

'Francesca.' She automatically corrected the boy before smiling. 'Good morning, Arthur. Today we will be covering the Everlasting Elixers.' She watched him curiously and added 'I trust you have heard of them?'

((Actually, the ingredients and effects are unknown so I'm going to make it up as I go along Very Happy ))
Piper Rosinni
Piper Rosinni

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:27 pm

She walked in the room noticing there was a substitute in the room. "Good morning, professor" She smiled. Julia was actually on time for class, she chuckled. She saw only one other boy in the room. "Hey, I'm Julia" she introduced herself to him, waiting for other students to show up
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:58 pm

Artemis walked into the classroom with a smile on her face. Third lesson of her N.E.W.T Potions and it was the first one she was attending. She blamed Robert for it all and made a mental note to scowl at him later. She smiled to herself and looked up to see someone who she guessed was not the normal Professor.

"Hey Prof, I'm Artemis." Artemis grinned and waved before picking a chair near the back to sit down in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Rosinni Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:10 pm

Francesca nodded and smiled as the first girl came in. 'Morning Julia, I'm Francesca.' She looked at the other girl who had entered and waved back at her. 'Hello Artemis, I'm Francesca.' she said, feeling a bit like a parrot.
'I think a couple more students and we're ready to go.' She said, smiling at the class.
Piper Rosinni
Piper Rosinni

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:43 pm

''Yes, professor, I have heard of them. I sure look forward to making them.'', Arthur replied with a smile.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:06 pm

Nicky walked to the class. He woke up in time today, luckily. "Good morning professor." he greeted the subs professor. She is so fashionable indeed, he can tell from the way she dressed. "I am Nicholaus D. Chase. And for your information, I RARELY came to classes." he said, gave some stress on some words.
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Number of posts : 161
Special Abilities : Telekenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:23 pm

Miseria entered the classroom and smiled softly at the new teacher. "Good morning everyone," she said, turning her face mostly to the professor:"I'm Miseria Manson," she said, introducing herself. Because she was wearing school form, she didn't have to say in what house she was. Then she turned around and waved at Nicholaus. Holding her back on the shoulder, she walked there and sit down next to him. "Hey," she greeted him, puting books and other stuff on the table.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Rosinni Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:35 pm

((Mis, I think you're in the wrong class. Fifth years are in the OWL class Very Happy ))

Francesca nodded approvingly to Arthur and smiled. 'Good. They are quite complicated but interesting all the same so I'm sure you'll enjoy today's lesson.' She turned as another student came in and greeted him. 'Good morning.' She let out a tinkling laugh when she heard his next sentence. 'Well, I'm honored that you decided to turn up to my lesson. I'll try very hard to make it as fun as possible.' She said, smiling softly.

'Okay everyone. I think there's enough people here so I'll start the lesson. I'm Francesca, Hogwarts librarian and Head of Gryffindor, and I'm going to be taking your lesson today as Professor Dawntouch is away.' She looked around at the students before adding 'First of all, 5 housepoints to each one of you for coming on time. Anyone who comes after this is late, although I won't be taking down any names or giving out any detentions.' She smiled and went on. ' Personally, I'd prefer to be addressed as Francesca rather than Professor Heart, but you can call me professor it's what rocks your boat. Today we'll be covering Everlasting Elixers. Can anyone give me an example of one?'

((Make something up, the ingredients and effects are unknown so use your imaginations! Don't make it too weird though... Razz Oh and if you could introduce yourselves if you haven't already done so it would be great! Thanks. ))
Piper Rosinni
Piper Rosinni

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top