Class Three NEWT- Sub - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Class Three NEWT- Sub - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Class Three NEWT- Sub

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Class Three NEWT- Sub - Page 3 Empty Re: Class Three NEWT- Sub

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:34 pm

''No problem. When you reach a problem, just call.'', said Arthur gently. ''I like all the classes I take, but personally, DADA and Potions are my favorites. In Herbology, I enjoy poisons and venoms most, the rest is, what I call, practical gardening.'', he replied.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Lyons Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:38 pm

Amelia, uncharacteristically late, came into the classroom and took a seat at the back where no one else was sitting. Although usually unnoticed, Amelia knew it was unlikely that her tardiness was going to escape the notice of the professor. She had been running this morning and had lost track of time on her third lap around the grounds, resulting in her bolting down the steps to potions, pulling on her robes over her running clothes as she darted down to the dungeons.

Setting her bag down next to her chair, she noticed that the professor today was not the usual one. This woman was lithe and beautiful, though these would mean little to Amelia if she was not a good teacher. Taking out a piece of parchment and a quill, Amelia copied down what had been written on the board and hoped to catch up on the notes she might have missed in the first few minutes of class.
Amelia Lyons
Amelia Lyons
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 1645
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:10 am

Belle had slept in and hurried into the class late. She was still beating herself up when she walked into the class. "I am soooo sorry Profesor I was up reading late again." She knew this was no excuse but it slipped out. "I am Belle Fey by the way." She added quickly.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top