Class Three NEWT- Sub - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Class Three NEWT- Sub - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Class Three NEWT- Sub

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Class Three NEWT- Sub - Page 2 Empty Re: Class Three NEWT- Sub

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:37 pm

[Darn. '_' And I thought that there's something wrong. Can you delete this post? XD]
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Rosinni Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:42 pm

((I don't think so, sorry. Just post in the OWL class Razz ))
Piper Rosinni
Piper Rosinni

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:56 pm

Mariana flew in like a wind since apperently she took a too long nap and knew she was late. "Morning Professor sorry i'm late." she said quickly taking a seat next to Arthur. "Good morning Arty." she said catching her breath.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:38 pm

She smiled as she has just earned 5 house points. She also knew the answer to the professor's question. Julia raised her hand as no one else did. She looked around the room. "Um.. Everlasting Elixirs are when you drink a small amount and you cannot be harmed within a time limit of usually twelve hours."

((lol i had no idea what to say. i just thought of some random thing. is this okay?))
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:32 pm

Arthur turned. ''Why hello, Mariana. How are you today?'', he asked with a smile.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:20 pm

Mariana successeded to get her breath back. "Wonderful i almost slept in." she replied to Arthur as she was quickly grabbing her books and ink and quil from her bag. "You look alright.What did i miss?" she asked not too loud.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:29 pm

''I am, thanks. Well, nothing except the introduction. She asked a question about Everlasting elixirs. Professor, there is, or better say was, a Beauty potion that qualifies as and Everlasting elixir, but there was no successful making of that Potion since the Middle Ages. The tries resulted in... well, they all ended up in St. Mungo's. There is also the Petrifying elixir, which is made today, and it can petrify anything or anyone for an unlimited period of time.'', he said.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:17 am

Mariana was taking notes as Arthur was talking. "Great thanks now you told me Potions and Transfiguration are my weak point." Mariana told to Arthur as she looked at Professor to see what's next.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:54 pm

''Ah, sad. Such interesting subjects, though. I repeat again, although I have said this a million times before... if you need any help with anything, you be sure to ask.'', he said with a gentle smile.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:07 am

"Yeah i think i'll need some for making this blesses potion." muttered Mariana hardly understanable. "Personally i like Herbology,Astronomy and DADA best." she commented without a point.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top