Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm - Page 15 Empty Re: Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:18 am

Samantha shook hands with the werewolf when she came over. Samatha was highly enthusiastic about all the planing. Samantha never wanted her childeren to have to go threw anything like this.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm - Page 15 Empty Re: Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm

Post by Abbey Dawn Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:33 am

Lanie nodded at Ne'os. "I'm not quite sure if I know the names of all the werewolves at Hogwarts, though." Lanie said. "The only two I know are Alexa and Sebastian. Do you know any more?" Lanie asked, as she stowed away the coin in the back pocket of the jeans she had put on moments ago. She made a mental note to herself to remind herself to put it in a safe location where no one would find it.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:58 am

((This is Alexa))

"Yeah, I know a few. Ginervra Malenki and James Wake. Even though James is only part-werewolf. And you are saying we can join with the order? Cause their is one teeny little problem. I know for a fact that one of the people that just attacked us is in the order." Alexa was not familiar with names, just jobs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:51 pm

Subastian just stayed back and watched them talk amongst themselves. He didn't know anyone beside Alexa and he had just met Lanie.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:10 pm

"dont worry Matt will be punished for this crime this is not how the order acts" he said "and if you guys could help me since i only know the vampires and a few werewolves."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:44 am

"I'll try to get in contact with the other werewolves." Lanie said. "There has to be a list somewhere with all of the wolves attending Hogwarts. They wouldn't not keep track of something as important as that. " Lanie thought for a moment. "There may be something on record in the library. I could look, then owl of them, set up a meeting. I'll discuss with them what we're doing. If any of them want to join, I'll tell you right away." Lanie said to Ne'os.

Then, Lanie turned to Alexa. "Would you like to help me? It won't be an easy task, so I might not be able to handle it myself. You're welcome to help me." Lanie gave her a small smile, just to reassure her.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:44 am

"I Would be glad to help! And I will go to James and talk to him. Along with Ginervra of course!" Alexa was glowing inside. They were fighting back! She never thought vampires and werewolves would join together. It was like Death Eaters and the Order. Always fighting and making plans.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:47 am

"Great!" Lanie said. Things seemed like they were finally looking up for the vampires and werwewolves. "Alexa, would you like to start on it now? We could end down to the library and see if there's any information on the other werewolves at Hogwarts." Lanie suggested, hugging her jacket to herself as a cold breeze ran through the forest.

((Should we maybe PM the other werewolves and see if they want to join up?))
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:58 am

((KK. I looked at all of the registered werewolves and vampires, but not all of them are active and not all are registered.))

"Great! Alright, Ne'os, you said you would find a headquarters for us. Keep looking while Lanie and I round up other werewolves and vampires." Alexa suddenly realized what she was doing. She was ordering people much older than herself! She had never done that before... "Alright Lanie, let's go."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:08 am

"Ne'Os smiled and turned to Samantha "well my dear shall we take our leave i hear real estate is up in London."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top