Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm - Page 14 Empty Re: Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:40 am

Samantha smiled as she watched the werewolfs being transformed back into their normal selves. How wonderful it must feel for them to be normal on the full moon. She then felt even happier whent he werewolfs decided to join them. It felt really good to have a plan and follow through with it. Samantha then looked up at Ne'os and shook her head to agree with him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm - Page 14 Empty Re: Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm

Post by Abbey Dawn Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:41 am

Posting as Lanie:
Lanie nodded cooly. "Is there anything we need to discuss?" she asked. "Just to be safe?"
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:45 am

"yes this organization will hopefully work with the order of the phoenix since i believe leaders of the COL are death eater" he said "i trust thats not a problem right? you wont need to join the order if you don't want since we wont be controlled by them."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:53 am

Lanie frowned. "I believe that the Order is already putting me under consideration to join." she said simply. "Is that a problem? Because if I'm not mistaken, you yourself are part of the Order." Lanie said.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:54 am

Samantha was so happy, everything was comeing together, everyone was joining together to make a difference. Samantha looked up at Ne'os a nodded her head in agreement.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:55 am

"we are also a offshoot of the order so it would not be a problem if previous members or new members join" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:01 am

Lanie nodded. "Good. I am glad that the vampires and werewolves seem to be finally coming to an agreement. That we all hate the Confederacy." Lanie spat on the ground just thinking of the awful people who wanted her and many others dead. "When do you estimate your plan will be ready? I'll need to make sure my guard is up for the warning." she asked.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:07 am

"well first i have to find a sutible place for are base and then safeguard it with magic and then get a council of vampires and werewolves so we may make are plans" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:11 am

Lanie yawned. "I'll take any position available. High up, preferrably, just so that I can help make decisions." Lanie smiled, and grasped Ne'os and and Samantha's hands in her own. "You've got yourselves a deal."
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:14 am

"good" he said withdrawing his hand a small gold coin left in Lanie's "this is how we will keep in touch can i trust you to contact all the wolves when the time is right?" he asked her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top