Howling at the moon {{open}} - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Howling at the moon {{open}} - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Howling at the moon {{open}}

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Howling at the moon {{open}} - Page 6 Empty Re: Howling at the moon {{open}}

Post by Isobella Donohue Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:09 am

"ALEXA NO!" Subastian screamed at Alexa when she charged. 'S**t please don't let wither of them get hurt.' he thought when he realized what he could do to get her to stop. He cupped his hands around his mouth and howled like a werewolf. Subastian did this twice hopefully to get her from attacking and to get her from being forced to transform.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:25 am

Alexa skidded to a halt. She pricked her ears, looking for the source of the howls. Wherever it came from, she was going after it. Alexa ran out if the clearing, just missing Subastian. She stopped once more, just in case another howl was to be heard. When nothing came, she still crept towards where the last sound was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:31 am

Subastian breathed a sigh of relief and shouted to Morgan, "Do you think i can have my clothes back? I would really hate to catch a cold, since you seem more eager to know who i am." He began to shiver slightly knowing that he had to get both of them out of the forest before Alexa found them both.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:22 pm

Morgan held the close in hand but had frozen when she saw Alexa come charging at her. She jumped hearing a sound of another wolf howl and looked around to see it. She would have run but something kept her from running...her curiosity.

Knowing that her spell had it the werewolf and the other one was gone she started making her way towards the tree. She recognized the voice that was shouting and she ran up behind the tree seeing it was who she thought it was. "Subastian.." she breathed looking at him in surprise. She quickly handed him his clothes. "You're a werewolf?!" she half asked have exclaimed in surprise.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:48 am

Subastian looked down and away and said, "Yes Morgan I'm a werewolf. I never wanted you to find out this way." He quickly put on his clothes and looked at her. "We have to leave here immediately before the other werewolf comes back looking for the source of the other howling. Now lets hurry i will explain everything when the full moon is over and done with. I promise i will."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:10 am

"Wait.....what?" she said looking at him, "You can't just spring this on me that you are a werewolf and then tell me we have to leave." she said looking at him a bit confused. She understood what it ment that he was a werewolf but in the back of her mind she was screaming why him. What had he done to deserve such a fate...even though she didn't hate werewolves.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:20 am

Subastian took her hand and began quickly taking her away from the clearing towards the castle. "You have to leave. Werewolves can kill their own best friends if they stay too close to them. You have to leave i can't not until the full moon is completely gone in two days. You can't stay here and you can't come back after you leave. I am much too dangerous for you Morgan." He said as they reached the edge of the forest. He stopped and let go of her hand backing up slowly to make sure there was a space between them in case he changed back. "You have to leave I'm no good for you. I'm nothing more than the monster that bit me. Don't come looking for me Morgan I'm too dangerous for you."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:25 am

Morgan walked up to him and did something rather impulsive..She kissed him on the lips. As her lips met his she melted against him, at least that was what it felt like to her. When she broke apart she looked at him, "Maybe I like danger in my life." she replied to everything that he had said. "And obviously you aren't a monster if you care about me enough to make me try to leave."
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:44 am

Subastian looked at her after she kissed him and couldn't stand it. He heard what she had to say then he pulled her close to him and kissed her full on the lips not caring about anything but kissing her. His arms were around her waist as he held her close, then he broke the kiss and said softly, "You have to leave Morgan please. Do this for me, you can comeback in the morning but you can't stay out here tonight or any night that holds a full moon. I won't let you."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:50 am

"I'm not leaving you out here alone, werewolf or not." she said looking at him. She hadn't wanted to tell him that she was infact lost in the woods. That would just add insult to injury that even though he had kissed her back she still felt slightly rejected.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top