Howling at the moon {{open}} - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Howling at the moon {{open}} - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Howling at the moon {{open}}

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Howling at the moon {{open}} - Page 5 Empty Re: Howling at the moon {{open}}

Post by Isobella Donohue Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:44 am

Yeah? He yawned and continued to pace around the already worn ground, there was nothing better to do. Subastian shook his coat once and you could see the scar on his shoulder from being bitten. It was grotesque looking because it was deep in his skin, when he was bitten he nearly died from all the blood that poured out of the wound.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:46 am

Alexa walked up to Subastian. I'll take up the watch. The most important thing for you right now is to get some sleep. Wthout waiting for an answer, Alexa sat down, and stared at the forest, sniffing and listening for Morgan or anybody else as unfortunate to wander into the forest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:53 am

Subastian walked into the middle of the clearing and plopped down. Thanks Alexa. he quickly fell asleep snoring lightly as his breathing made puffs of dust fly up.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:04 am

Alexa nodded a reply. She toyed around with a leaf, until her claw snagged it and it ripped. She threw it to the side. She never realized how lonely it could get out here. How did Subastian stand a whole hour? Alexa shook her head to get focused on watching the forest again. Nobody was in sight.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:53 am

((I think I'm about to go to bed so I'm not getting on as Morgan but I will post as her.))

Morgan knew she couldn't catch up to them after a minute of running after them. As much as she was afraid of werewolves she also was curious about them. A dangerous habit to have. But then again she had been curious about things that books couldn't teach. There was a certain style to hands on education. She turned and walked back to their campsite that she had found them at and found a satchel of things. She wondered if whoever forgot to take them missed it very much but didn't think anymore on it as she decided to to throw another log of the fire stirring it up a bit to get it started. Soon after that she started to look through the bag to see if anything interesting was in there or if it was someone she knew.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:45 pm

Subastain woke up and looked around, Thanks for letting me sleep for a bit. He got up and shook out his coat. Subastian walked over to his bag and realized it was his back pack. Crap, I grabbed the wrong bag. I have to go back and grab my clothes. I can't believe i grabbed the wrong one. I'll have to quickly go grab it stay here. He took off towards the other clearing and stopped when he saw Morgan going through his things.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:26 pm

Morgan heard someone, well something moving through the woods and stopped going through the clothes grabbing her wand seeing the wolf. She flicked her wrist and threw the homophorus charm at the wolf. She wanted to know who this was since they obviously had come back for the bag and she was bound and determined to find out.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:46 pm

Alexa watched Subastian dissapear into the woods. After twenty minutes, Alexa got up to follow him. But then she remembered Subastion telling her to stay put. But after 15 minutes more, she pushed aside the command, and walked into the woods. She lost the trail of scent in a marshy area, and looked for pawprints. None were in sight. So, she turned around to go back, but she could not see any of her pawprints telling her which way to go. She went to the edge of the marsh, and sniffed around. Nothing. She howled, and then wished she hadn't. What if Morgan was around!?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:04 pm

Subastian began turning back into human but took off before she could see him. He hid behind a large tree when he heard Alexa howl. 'D**n it. Why didn't i just leave when i could?' he thought as he continued to hide from Morgan. He began thinking whether he could turn back or not but he doubted that he could. Subastian thought about running but he knew that it wouldn't do any good, he only hoped that the spell would wear off soon.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:49 pm

Alexa huffed. She went to the edge of the marsh. Just when she was about to give up, she caught a whiff of Subastians scent, and stuck her nose to the ground. She followed the trail until she came to another clearing. The clearing where they had seen Morgan. She stayed in the shadows, and saw two things. #1: Morgan with her wand pointed at a tree. #2: Subastian in human form and hiding behind the tree. Alexa wanted to run away, but her hunting instinct was over-whelming. She charged.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top