Howling at the moon {{open}} - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Howling at the moon {{open}} - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Howling at the moon {{open}}

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Howling at the moon {{open}} - Page 3 Empty Re: Howling at the moon {{open}}

Post by Isobella Donohue Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:42 am

I was bitten when i went on a hiking trip by myself. I had just finished setting up camp when it came out of no where. It bit me on the shoulder or neck i don't really know which place anymore because i don't see the mark everyday. I hated myself everyday after i learned what i was. he looked into the fire then got up and threw more sticks in the fire. How were you turned?
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:45 am

My family had gone camping when I was three years old, and I had wandered away from camp. A werewolf found me, and bit me on her elbow. Alexa turned over her arm, and saw the long, thin scar. It was throbbing slightely from the heat of the fire. Which was wierd...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:55 am

You shouldn't have had to go through that at such a young age Alexa. He looked at her scar and felt the anger building in him but he pushed it away. He couldn't afford to get angry right now all he needed to do was make sure that they both stayed safe through the night. Get some sleep Alexa looks like you might need some.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:59 am

Alright. But you should get some rest as well. Alexa's eyes darted once to Subastians neck, looking for a scar. She did not see any, but Alexa did not want to get caught looking, so she closed her eyes. The blackness that greeted her was lulling, and soon she was asleep, but ready to wake up at any moment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:03 am

Morgan had gotten lost in the forbidden forest. She knew it was the wrong time of the month to be caught out in such a place since they had started letting werewolves and vampires go to the school last year. The quicker she moved the farther into the forest she came until she saw a camp fire that was slowly dwindling. She gasped as she pulled out her wand and clutched it tightly. She knew the charm to revert a werewolf to its human form but she was hoping and praying she wouldn't have to use it.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:12 am

Subastian whipped around and saw Morgan standing there, RUN ALEXA RUN! he got up and ran away from Morgan as quickly as he could without looking back. He didn't want her anywhere near him and he kept running not stopping or looking behind him as he ran.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:14 am

She jumped seeing the werewolf start to move and cast the homophorus charm on it. She was frozen in panic as she didn't know if they would come after her or leave her alone, after all what was someone you knew with the taste of blood in your mouth, and she didn't want to take any chances.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:15 am

Alexa jumped when she heard Subastian. She caught a whiff oh human, and wondered why he was running. She felt a spell coming towards her, and rolled by instinct, sprinting after Subastian. WHO WAS THAT AND WHY DID YOU RUN?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:52 pm

Her name's Morgan. I ran because i saw her wand, i didn't want her to use the homophorus charm on me. I'm just glad that she didn't hit you with it either. he continued to run until he reached yet another clearing. Ok this clearing is about twenty miles from the other one. We have to keep our eyes peeled in case she follows us.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:02 pm

Is she an enemy of yours? Alexa saw the clearing ahead, and sped up. She reached it after Subastian. Alexa was perspiring heavily, and breathing hard. She collapsed onto the ground, taking as much oxygen in as she could.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top