Howling at the moon {{open}} - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Howling at the moon {{open}} - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Howling at the moon {{open}}

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Howling at the moon {{open}} - Page 4 Empty Re: Howling at the moon {{open}}

Post by Isobella Donohue Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:06 pm

No she's a girl i know but she doesn't know that i'm a werewolf i would like it to stay that way for now. He said collapsing on the ground as well. Sorry i made you run that far. It's just me being overcautious as always. He was panting his breaths coming out in gasps but then it gradually slowed to small pants.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:45 pm

That's alright. Better to ask forgivness than permission. Alexa's throat was very dry, and she was dying of thirst. She pricked her ears, and listened for wtare. Something caught her attention to her right. She got up, and walked over. A little brooke was running slowly. She turned her head to Subastian. Come here, there's water.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:18 pm

Ah nice. He walked over to her and put his head down and began lapping up the water. What do you mean better to ask forgiveness than permission? I don't understand what you mean.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:38 pm

Well, you just sort of ran all of the sudden without warning. And then you said you were sorry. Alexa lapped up some of the water with her tongue. It slid down her throat and the dryness dissapeared. And then she remembered the rabbit. She jumped into the bushes, and with a squeal, she emerged with a giant rabbit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:47 pm

Subastian looked over at her and grinned a toothy grin. Nice catch. then it came to him when she emerged with the rabbit. Crap i forgot my satchel in the other clearing. I have to get it before dawn. Else i'll be walking around the woods in nothing more than my birthday suit. You stay here i'm going to go get it. If you see Morgan again run. Don't look back if i don't come back it's because she turned me back human. Don't worry about me just keep yourself safe i'll be back as soon as i can. He then took off like a bullet from a gun. He kept running until he was a mile from the clearing. Subastian didn't see her and quickly ran into the clearing and took his satchel in his mouth and looked around again. He didn't see her as he took off again the way he had just come. He leaped over a fallen tree and then entered the clearing once more where Alexa stood. Dropping the bag he went over to the brook and drank deeply from it. I always run way too fast than i should. But i didn't see her when i was there. Hopefully she went back to the school but we have to keep are ears up and eyes peeled.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:02 am

Oh, I almost forgot! I left my clothes by the edge of the forest. I will be right back! Alexa ran off into the trees, keeping her ears pricked for Morgan. She saw the lake up ahead, and saw a pile of something small. Her clothes! She picked them up in her mouth, and looked behind her. Nobody in sight. She ran back to Subastian, putting her clothes beside his pack. No smell or sight of Morgan anywhere.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:06 am

She might have covered her tracks but i want to stay alert to be on the safe side. Get some sleep I'll stay up and keep watch for any signs of someone approaching. He sat back on his haunches and had his ears perked up and his eyes scanned the forest in front of him. I just hope that it is as safe i as i hope it is. Subastian stood and began pacing around the clearing without a single thought in his head. He let out a low whine out of impatience and fear of being seen by Morgan again.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:25 am

Alexa collapsed onto the ground... again. This time, she was not listening for Morgan. The blackness came quickly, and she hoped she would not be disturbed. She was very tired, and knew that the next two nights would be very long.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:58 am

Subastian continued to pace as he looked around in the forest. He didn't want nothing to happen, to either of them but most of all he didn't want his secret out among the students of Hogwarts. He stretched lightly yawning as he continued his pacing, he was beginning to wear a line in the dirt from his path that he continued to walk without stopping.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:21 am

Alexa woke up after an hour of sleep, to find Subastian still pacing up and dwn. She sprang up. Subastian! Did you stay like that for a whole hour!? Alexa gave him a look, a look that said I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU LET ME SLEEP FOR AN HOUR WHILE YOU WALKED A HOLE INTO THE GROUND!!!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top