Howling at the moon {{open}} - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Howling at the moon {{open}} - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Howling at the moon {{open}}

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Howling at the moon {{open}} - Page 7 Empty Re: Howling at the moon {{open}}

Post by Isobella Donohue Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:56 am

Subastian touched her face softly and said, "I don't want to hurt you Morgan." He felt the change beginning and he quickly back away from here. "I have to go the change is happening again. Please don't stay in the woods Morgan." He then ran into the woods taking off his clothes quickly and throwing them to the ground where he could find them later. Subastian was back in wolf form once he hit a small brook and was bounding for the second clearing. He let out a high pitched howl letting Alexa know where he was. When he reached the clearing he continued to howl so she would know where to find him.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:58 am

Morgan slid down the tree and picked up his fallen shirt near by clutching it to her. She was infact lost and in the woods during a full moon...this couldn't end well at all.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:05 am

Subastian stopped howling and laid down in the clearing exhausted. Before in human form he should have told her that he had a fire and a tent with some food along with his cauldron full of his potion.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:08 am

Morgan moved back over towards the fire that was now dying down again as she threw another log or two on it not wanting to build it up extremely huge but she wanted it more for the warmth as she shivered a little in the cool night air. Tears fell from her face as she knew she would be stuck there at least until morning without anything or anyone for company. It made her think of how she felt when her parents and brother had died and she hated it.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:13 pm

When the sun began rising Subastian turn back into human and put his clothes on. He walked back to the clearing and sat down next to the fire. Picking up his wand he set up the tent and brought the rabbit that was killed that night over. He skinned it out of sight of Morgan and then put it in a pot with broth and some veggies.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:15 pm

Morgan woke up with a groan to see Subastian in front of the fire cooking something. She groaned a bit more and rubbed her eyes. She looked down to see she had slept on the forest floor all night long. She moved to sit up finding her back a bit sore from it as she looked at him, "You came back." she said sleepily and a little surprised.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:04 pm

"Yes i came back. I had to, this is where i set up camp when I'm not a werewolf. Luckily the full moon will be over tomorrow. Then i won't have to sleep here in the forest on the ground." Subastian said though he didn't get any sleep that night.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:06 pm

"I don't know how you can do it." she said rubbing the back of her neck. "It hurts to sleep on the ground with nothing."
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:15 pm

"I should have set up the tent while i was human because there are cots in there. But i have to go to class today and you'll want to go home and change i imagine." Subastian said as he stirred the rabbit stew he was making.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:16 pm

"No. I'll probably stay here actually." she said looking at him. "Don't really have anything I need to do and I'd rather know you were alright. Besides I thought you couldn't go to school during the time of the full moon."
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top