O.W.L. Lesson 2nd - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

O.W.L. Lesson 2nd - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

O.W.L. Lesson 2nd

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

O.W.L. Lesson 2nd - Page 7 Empty Re: O.W.L. Lesson 2nd

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:51 pm

Gabrielle looked as James walked in and noted something down. "Good morning Mister Wake.I assume you know that's 5 points from Rawenclaw." she said with her sweet voice. "I think that your friend here Mister Krum won't have any inconvinience explaining you what we did and giving you his notes?" she asked with a sharp look in her eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:38 pm

"My apologies Professor, but it appears that we are repeating the lesson from last class. Is there a particular reason for this ma'am?" James asked intuitively. The notes seemed like a carbon-copy from the class before. He had paid particular attention to that lesson, as he had nearly begun an ideological debate with the teacher. Her sickly sweet voice also aggravated him. He couldn't help that he had to slip away from the politics at the time, and had to make a run from everything.
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:20 pm

"I had to repeat it since middle of students that were on last class didn't put any effort in the lesson and no one either listened to anything." she said rather bored.She prefered students who ask then those who are quite like tombs but this was ridiculus.

As it rang for the end of class... "Class dismissed.This was a bit better then the last one.Class dismissed." she said picking her notes and hurrying towards the hourglass.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top