O.W.L. Lesson 2nd - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

O.W.L. Lesson 2nd - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

O.W.L. Lesson 2nd

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

O.W.L. Lesson 2nd - Page 2 Empty Re: O.W.L. Lesson 2nd

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:42 pm

Elijah walked anxiously into the classroom. It was his first ever class and it was with a teacher that looked incredibly annoyed with her class. Elijah sighed and decided to introduce himself, he didn't know how this would work but he knew he had to give this 'learning' thing a wack.

"Hello Professor, I'm Elijah Krum. I apologize for my tardiness but I have only just recieved my class list so I am running a bit behind with everything but I'm sure I'll be up to speed in no time, right?"

Elijah smiled slightly and he looked around the classroom and spotted a Gryffindor that had only just walked in herself by the looks of it. Elijah walked over and sat down beside her. He looked over and watched her as she continued to stare out of the window. Elijah chuckled under his breath and dropped his bag underneath the table before taking his wand from his robes.

Perhaps classes wont be so bad . He thought wryly.

O.W.L. Lesson 2nd - Page 2 091107-TzGveVIVVrHc
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique Weasley01 Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:05 pm

Ruby continued looking out of the window, completely oblivious to what was going on. She didn't notice the boy come in and sit down beside her.
She noticed the sun was out and cursed mentally. That meant she was stuck inside for the rest of the day. No flying today then.
Her mood considerably worse, and her eyes very obviously scarlett, she turned around to get her notebook out of her bag when she noticed someone was sitting next to her. 'Oh.' She looked at the boy. He didn't look familiar. 'Hi.'
Ruby wasn't in the mood for talking so she made no effort to introduce herself, instead raising an eyebrow at the boy, waiting for him to introduce himself.
Dominique Weasley01
Dominique Weasley01

Number of posts : 171
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:52 pm

Elijah glanced back at the girl and quirked an eyebrow up in wonder. Her eyes had changed, he couldn't describe the delicate colour but it was more of a blood-red than anything. They were beautiful. He sucked in a breath and bit down on his lip to stop himself from blurting out his thoughts. He didn't plan on embarrassing himself just yet, he could wait a while.

She greeted him and silently asked of his name with a raised eyebrow. Elijah cleared his throat and tucked a stray bit of long hair behind his ear before looking the girl directly in the eyes. She was different, that much he knew but the only question was, how different was different when it involved her?

"I'm Elijah Krum, it's nice to meet you." Elijah smiled slightly and continued. "What's your name?"

O.W.L. Lesson 2nd - Page 2 091107-TzGveVIVVrHc
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique Weasley01 Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:14 pm

Ruby smiled and her eyes went back to their original blue-green. 'I'm Ruby Ka.. Donagher. Ruby Donagher.' She grinned and said 'I would say nice to meet you too but I haven't actually had a proper conversa...'
Her eyes widened as his words sunk in. 'Krum? As in Viktor Krum?! You're his son?!' Her accent, which had been almost non-existent before, became extremely noticeable. 'Omigosh that is like so cool! He is such an amazing quidditch player!'
She couldn't believe it. Being an avid quidditch fan herself, she knew a lot about the players. And Viktor Krum was one of her favourites. She waited for Elijah's answer, eyes shining a bright brown with excitement.
Dominique Weasley01
Dominique Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:29 pm

Elijah smiled when her eyes changed colour and wondered how she did it before dismissing it entirely, deciding that she was gifted as well as being rather beautiful. Elijah flinched when she mentioned his father and he nodded carefully when she asked if he was his son.

"Unfortunately." Elijah remarked with a scowl. "I do not get on with Victor, as such. But yes, he's quite a good Quidditch Player."

Elijah sighed and ran his hand through his hair. He didn't talk about his father if he could help it. He couldn't remember the last time he had seen the man, all he knew was when his games were. Elijah had free passes for the games because he was 'The Great Victor Krum's Son' - it was all crap, all of it.

"Victor ... he's in Bulgaria at the moment, with my 'mother', training. I don't see them much at all if I am honest. I can't tell you much I'm afraid."

Elijah regretted saying that, what converstation could he have with Ruby now? She seemed to like Qudditch a lot, like him, but he didn't know how he could continue to capture her attention.

"What position do you play?"
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique Weasley01 Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:36 pm

'Oh.' Ruby noticed his change in mood when she mentioned his father and stopped herself from asking anymore questions even though she was very curious. His relationship with his parents didn't sound so good. It reminded her of her own relationship with her father and Serena.
She pictured her father and step-mother and immediately felt like crying. Her eyes turned a startling electric blue as she remembered the news she had recieved earlier that day.
She heard Elijah ask her something and started, looking very surprised. 'I'm sorry?' She asked, not having heard his question.
Dominique Weasley01
Dominique Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:47 pm

Elijah's mood had definitely gotten grim and he decided to shake it off, not wanting to go through an hour or so of brooding. He couldn't stand his parents and he had gone as far as digging huge rabbit warrens underneath the forest in the Mansion's grounds, which he had made into a little home of his own creation. He smiled fondly at the thought of the old place and wondered how Elva, his house-elf, was doing. Elijah made a mental note to owl the elf and glanced at Ruby's suprised expression, she obviously hadn't heard him.

"What positon do you play?" he repeated. "I mean, if you do play Quidditch, you seem to enjoy it from the way your eyes lit up earlier.." he trailed off and smiled slightly as his face heated and the blood rushed to his cheeks.

There, you waited long enough to embaress yourself, right? A little voice in his head asked.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique Weasley01 Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:02 pm

Ruby smiled at the mention of quidditch and her eyes turned brown again. 'I play seeker.' she said proudly, before noting that he was blushing slightly. Feeling a bit wicked she said 'It gets a bit lonely, to be honest. It's such a single position.'

She didn't mean to lead people on, it was just her nature. She had had boys react this way before, and sadly, none of them had gotten anywhere. Contrary to what people might think, Ruby found no fun in relationships and just enjoyed the flirting that led up to one. She had had her own fair share of relationships, it was true, but love had never played a big part in them.
Perhaps it was because she had too many secrets she was unable to share, or perhaps it was because she was unable to settle for one thing for a long amount of time, but happy endings never worked for Ruby.
Dominique Weasley01
Dominique Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:15 pm

Elijah smirked at the innuendo and nodded thoughtfully. He tapped his wand idly on the desk and tucked it back into his robes.

"I switched to Chaser because of that. There's definitely more to choose from, more variety."

Eli had a feeling that some really bad flirting was going to begin from both parties. Suffice to say, Eli wasn't too fond of relationships. He had the uncanny ability to loose the people closest to him due to his obnoxious nature, which was probably why friends were few and far between.

Eli had, had girls bend over backwards for him before and like any guy he liked to chase girls that played hard to get. The thrill of the chase was usually more fun than the prize at the end and Eli knew this, he just didn't like to take advantage of anyone unless it suited him.

"Perhaps I could help you out with your 'seeking' strategies. I may be a Chaser but I do have some of Victor's abilities." Elijah offered. "Maybe we could practise some time."
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique Weasley01 Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:44 pm

Ruby let out a tinkling laugh, eyes turning a deep gold in the process. 'I think.... that would be lovely.' She smiled, not missing the double meaning in his words and thought to herself. You can never play too much quidditch. Especially if you're playing Victor Krum's son. Who also happens to be kinda cute.
She shook her head, wondering where the last one came from, and looked out of the window. She immediately scowled when she saw the sun and her eyes turned red again. Well, there was no way she could practise today.
'How about tomorrow? Is tomorrow okay with you?'
Dominique Weasley01
Dominique Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top