Post Hogwarts Fanfic - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Post Hogwarts Fanfic - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Post Hogwarts Fanfic

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post Hogwarts Fanfic - Page 10 Empty Re: Post Hogwarts Fanfic

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:44 pm

I want to read that but i i haven't gotton around to buying the book yet! And good chapter Darren, but wasn't Alesy kncoked unconsious? Or did Adrenn save you, i'm a little confused there...
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:19 pm

Adrenn saved all of us by fighting them then U and Dae problebly apparated with us
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:19 pm

Okay well, that seems fair. lol I just wasn't sure, but still again, good job!
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:51 am

Twilight is the best book ever but Harry Potters first.

Twilight is a vampire novel written by author Stephenie Meyer, originally published in hardcover in 2005. It is the genesis of the Twilight series, and introduces seventeen-year-old Isabella "Bella" Swan who moves from Phoenix, Arizona to Forks, Washington and finds her life in danger when she falls in love with a vampire, Edward Cullen.

I found this in my summary book this is just half of my summary though.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:31 am

Now I want to read it even more. My dad said he is going to take me so I can buy it soon though!! Very Happy
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:20 am

Ya i loved it. Adebola have ya read New moon and eclipse? they were great too
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:04 pm

Darren woke up suddenly. Rubbing his eyes he jumped out of bed yet again. He heard talking outside. WHy cant i ever wake up early? he thought to himself angrily as he flattened his long black hair. He yawned loudly and stepped out of the tent. Once again everyone was sitting next to the fire talking, this time eating sausages. They all noticed him as he staggered towards him.
"Good morning, hows your head?" Alesy asked smiling. Darren sat next to the fire and was suddenly aware of his head aching again. "Its fine..." he lied automatically and gratefully accepting a sausage from Adrenn. "[b]We were just discussing of what to do now.." Adrenn told him "Cause the minsitry will find out where we are soon anyways.."
"Well, good luck discussing... these 2," Darren scowled at Ginevra and Dae "Just want to hide like cowards.."
"No we don't! We didnt say that-" Ginevra burst out angrily, but then Adrenn interupted. "Nevermind what they said earlier, we're all agreed that we're gonna try to kil voldemort and his close death eaters to decrease moral of his pawns." Darren nodded and took a bite out of his sausage.], he never really liked meat in the morning, but he couldnt complain.
"That was my original plan... But we have a problem." Darren said darkly
"What?"
"Hes immortal, i know it. I tried to kill him a couple of months ago. A killing curse on hsi head! He disappeared, cam back a week later." Darren said shortly. There was a schocked silence after this broken by Ginevra. "But thats silly, no one can be born immortal. If he is, he must have some magical obstacle that we have to break to kill him" She looked at them surprised as if they all hadn't used their common sense.
"Yes but he'd keep that secret to the grave, its not like well ever find out how to break the 'magical obstacle'." Adrenn said looking defeated
"Yes You-know-who would never let anyone know.. or maybe his most closest death eaters.." Dae said thoughtfully. "If so allwe have to do is kidnap one of his closest death eaters!
"Yes.." Adrenn said suddenly looking triumphant. "But theres one more problem. His close death eaters wont tell us even if we tortured them to insanity... their too loyal."
"Not my dad." Darren said sharply. Everyone, even Darren, suddenly looked surprised.
"Your dads a death eater!?" Dae shouted drawing out his wand. Everyone else looked surprised and alert too but only Dae had taken action.
"Yeah, and if you dont put that wand away ill curse you into a thousand pieces!" Darren said warningly "I think we shoould kidnap him, i know him, he only cares about himself" Everyone looked at him darkly. "You serisouly dont care about your father at all?" Alesy asked looking stunned.
"You cant really call him a father.." Darren smirked.
"Ok then. Lets make the plans, get prepared and then, we go" Adrenn said signaling everyone to leave.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Cullen Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:33 pm

Good chapter again.I like it, really.Keep writing.
Alexandra Cullen
Alexandra Cullen

Number of posts : 4088

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:32 pm

I found my 3 Twilight books! In August 2,2008 she's coming out with another book. It's called Breaking Dawn!! And nice chapter!!!

Last edited by on Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:45 pm

I love the chapter Darren, your a good writer!
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top