Post Hogwarts Fanfic - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Post Hogwarts Fanfic - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Post Hogwarts Fanfic

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post Hogwarts Fanfic - Page 9 Empty Re: Post Hogwarts Fanfic

Post by Darren Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:54 pm

Thanks Very Happy The next few chapters are gonna be way better
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:06 am

Lol Thats a good thing, so is Alesy the traitor?
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:29 am

She said she doesnt want to be but she doesnt have a choice!
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:28 am

Darren strided back to his tent staying as far away from Dae as possible. He walked back and found the 2 girls sitting around the fire chatting. They stopped talking and greeted both of them, Darren cast an eye towards both of them then swifly went to his tent. Lying down, thinking now. They werent getting anywhere staying in this forest... Right now people were dying from the death eaters everywhere! All of Britain was completely in chaos. Thinking that he might as well discuss his plans with the others he walked back out o his tent. "Hi.." he muttered to the 3 of them now.
"Oh are you speaking to us now?" Ginevra said coldly. Darren decided it wasnt good to open hostilities so early.
"Well, kinda.. I want to speak about what we should do now.."
"What do you mean" Dae said looking surprised. Darren glared back at him. "What do you think were all gonna stay in this bloody forest forever? We need to help the people.."
"So what do you want us to do? go and kill You-know-who?" Dae snorted.
"On the contrary thats exactly what i want us too do.." Darren said sneering. His words greeted an awkward silence, so he continued. "Now we cant kill him.. hes immortal so-" Dae cut across him angrily.
"Oh ya, now you want us to kill someone immortal! what an idiot!"
"WILL YOU SHUT UP AND LET ME CONTINUE!" Darren said now yelling. Both girls retreated back a bit looking surprised. Dae however didnt look intimidated.
"Your asking far too much of us u know. First you come to the order acting like an idiot. You blow it apart then run away and treat me and Gin like your slaves! Your not a good person, your just like he death eaters!" Dae finished spiiting in the fire, which sizzled.
"I never claimed to be any better than the death eaters" Darren said smiling at Dae's reaction.
"So why the bloody hell should we help you!"
Darren yawned pointedly. "I didnt force you too.. You know what? You can stay here and die like your worthless parents!" Darren said hoping this would break Dae's temper. It did. Dae turned a purplish color, then whipped out his wand so fast that Darren's hand just entered his pocket. "CRUCIO!" Dae screamed. THe spell hit Darren straight on the chest, he flew back a couple of metres and fell some stinging pain. But he recovered after a 5 seconds. "Dont try to kid yourself you cant use an unforgivable spell.." Darren said sneering. Dae raised his wand again.
"Shut up!" Ginevra said warningly. She said it quietly and Darren realiezd why. There was a rustling around them, then... BANG. A blast came from behind the bushes and hit Dae who flew back and hit Darren. "Get off me fool!" he said trying to shove Dae out of the way. Out of the corner of his eye he saw 5 masked people entering the clearing. Death eaters...
One laughed freakishly and sent a curse at Alesy. She collapsed unconcious. Another shot one at Ginevra who dodged it and said "Averta Statura!" as the Death eater crashed back towards a tree unconcious. Darren lifted Dae off him and rushed for aid but felt something hot slashing him across the head. He screamed and collapsed... He tried to fight the pain but it was too much... he felt conciousness leaving him...

(ill write more later!)
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Cullen Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:44 am

Wow.Good chapter!Very good.I can`t wait to read the next chapter.
Alexandra Cullen
Alexandra Cullen

Number of posts : 4088

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:10 am

hanks Very Happy
as i said write now the story is quite dull to later..
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:03 pm

I also can't wait for the next chapter! That was really good !
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:13 pm

Darren suddenly regained conciousness. He blinked rapidly, his eyesight was blurry and in a daze. He stood up, swaing a little. Suddenly he realized where he must be, he whipped his wand out and pointed it around breathing hard. Suddenly he saw somone coming, he couldnt see him properly. Before he could attack he was knocked back. 'Relax, im not your enemy" came a deep voice. Like i can believe that, Darren though angrily. He got up trying to ight again but he was blasted back again, this time bumping on something hard. "Relax Darren!" Someone said as Darren stood up again.
"Alesy?" Darren said uncertainly rubbing his eyes. He blinked and saw Alesy standing near him. "Where are we, what happened?" Darren questioned looking around. They were in a forest again, this one was far more open, with less trees. His gaze landed on a burly kid. He looked Darren's age. Shorter, more muscly and blonde haired. "Who are you?" Darren said commandingly. "Where are the others?"
"Relax, Ginevra and Dae are in bed" said the stranger ina deep voice. He pointed to 2 tents. "As for how you got here, I rescued you.."
Darren, his head still hurting only managed a small "Thanks" in response. "Its no problem.. By the way im Adrenn" the boy said pleasantly. Darren nodded lazily.
"I think you should get some sleep.." Alesy said holding Darrens arm and leading him to a tent. Darren entered, his head still aching. He fell asleep in a minute, excaping the world to enter his all too common nightmares once again.

()laters)
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:21 pm

I like your story better then the books I'm forced to read in college.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:29 pm

Thanks! Lol ya our school gave us a summer list and the books sucked! except Twilight of course..
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top