Post Hogwarts Fanfic - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Post Hogwarts Fanfic - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Post Hogwarts Fanfic

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post Hogwarts Fanfic - Page 3 Empty Re: Post Hogwarts Fanfic

Post by Darren Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:10 am

ya ur like some annoying , bossy leader type of dude
and ya Gin's like Luna Very Happy
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:14 am

has soon has tou said the book was upside down i was like lunnna whoho thats tottaly me in rl only most the time i have cause to justfy it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:47 pm

Awesome story, I like it! lol And Luna's awesome, don't know why it's just because she's different and her persanality is funny..!
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:50 pm

Darren suddenly woke up screaming. It was a moment before he found out that it was just a dream. He glanced momentarily at the sky, which was dark, before he saw Ginevra smiling down on him.
"You could of used a cushioning charm, you know. It would have hurt less" she said matter-of-factly. Annoyed, Darren sat up straight ignoring Ginevra's advice and feeling some odd pain in the back o his head. He glanced around. Looking at all the trees they were clearly in a forest, someone had started a small fire and there were 3 tents around it.
"Ya well thanks for the tip, Ginevra" he snapped, very annoyed.
"Oh you can call me Gin," she said dreamily, grinning "Its what all my friends call me."
"IM your friend? Thats news to me" Darren snearled nastily, rubbing the side of his head. He knew he was bieng mean, but he didnt really care right now. Ginevra seemed to be surprised at his bad mood, she glanced at Darren hurtfully and left him alone and stormed away to her tent. Feeling more annoyed than ever Darren started rubbing his head more.
"Nice job, haven't you done enough damage today?' Dae asked nastily as he came out of his tent. Darren clenched his fist angrily. When he didnt reply, Dae continued talking.
"Already destroyed the Order. Are you happy yet? How do you think you'll beat You-know-who now?" Dae asked angrily who also seemed like he was straining himself not to get up and kill Darren.
"They were cowards, all they wanted to do was survive, not help" Darren said sneering, his temper breaking again "They deserved to die.. all of them." In an instant, Dae reached for his wand but Darren, expecting it, was too fast for him, he had his wand out and pointed at Dae whens Dae's hand entered his pocket.They looked at each other for a second then Dae pulled out his wand but Darren yelled "Averte Statura!" Dae went flying back 10 metres and landed on his tent.
"Don't." Darren warned as Dae stood back up "Or you'll pay." They both stared each other down, then Dae left quietly walking back to his tent. Darren also was about to retreat back into his tent when a voice said behind him. "Your a heartless piece of scum, and dont expect me and Gin to help u anymore."
Darren turned around and managed to sneer. "Dont worry man, i've always been alone."

(ill write the rest of the chapter later)
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:57 pm

great darren keep going but hey when we get into some fight put in my good spells
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:02 am

Awesome, great story Darren! Write more when you have time Very Happy
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:44 am

Ok and btw Dae sorry i made u get owned! lol
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:50 pm

Can you write the next chapter when you have time Very Happy I like the story..

Last edited by on Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:51 pm

Thanks, but im too lazy

ANd 10 word post Gin? where did that rule go...
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:37 pm

Since Dae has left this site... i think ill replace Adrenn with Dae... if Dae comes back i'll edit it back to normal but..
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top