O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~

Page 15 of 44 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 29 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 15 Empty Re: O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:40 pm

Oded jumped hearing someone come in and almost dropped what he was holding. "I'm making a potion." He said as he went back to the cauldron and added the last of the ingredients. "Which i am now finished with. I thought you went to bed, i didn't know you were up."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:42 pm

"I couldn't sleep." she replied. "So I came down to the library to read a book, heard you and came because I was curious." she said. She looked at him, even though she was acting like everything was completely fine. And to her it was as fine as it could be. "Have I done something wrong Oded?" she asked looking at him.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:11 pm

Oded turned and looked at her, "No you haven't why do you ask?" He wondered if he did something to upset her but he wasn't sure.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:42 am

"Just because you aren't acting how you normally do around me." she replied looking at him, "Makes me wonder if I've done something wrong cause if I have then I'd like to know what I did so I may apologize." she continued to say. "You seem distant from me and I don't exactly like that especially from someone I've known for so long."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:32 pm

"I'm sorry I've been distracted a lot lately." Oded said softly. 'Gods if she only knew why I'm trying to then she'd hit me with a spell for being stupid.' He thought as he bottled the potion and then cleared away the mess.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:03 pm

"If you're going to tell a lie could you at least fabricate a better one than that?" she asked looking at him. She knew he was keeping something from her but she didn't know what and she hated not knowing things.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:18 pm

Oded didn't know how to explain things to her so he thought of ways to tell her. "I don't know how to tell you. It's nothing that you did Christy."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:53 pm

"Well could you do a better job of acting that way then?" she asked looking at him, "Its kinda weird that I feel like I did something wrong when you say I've done nothing. It gets a bit confusing."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:10 pm

"I shouldn't act that way Christy. I shouldn't." Oded said rubbing his face softly. He walked over to her taking her face in his hands and kissing her lips softly. "That's why i shouldn't act that way." He quickly left the library then ran upstairs and hid in his closet trying to calm himself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:12 pm

Christabelle stood there for a minute after he had left before her senses had come back to her. She wasn't the type of person to just stand there speechless. She ran after Oded looking all through the house for him. She finally figured he went up to his room and knocked on the door before entering not waiting for him to answer.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 44 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 29 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top