O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 29
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 29 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~

Page 29 of 44 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 36 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 29 Empty Re: O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:34 pm

Oded simply grinned and took her hand leading her upstairs carefully to make sure that no one would see them. He took her into his room and shut the door behind him pressing her up against the door. He locked it as he began kissing her neck softly nibbling on her delicate skin. Oded knew the feelings that were rising up in his chest and he held them there knowing that she could never be his.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:21 pm

He might have thought she could never be his but in her mind she was fastly changing her opinion on the whole matter as their lips met in a passionate battle she knew in her heart that she wouldn't be able to hide many of her feelings much longer. She was tired of hiding who she was and what she wanted from the world.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:10 pm

Oded murmured something incoherent that he knew he would be asked to repeat. He was scared that if she heard what he had said she'd run from him never to look back again. He lifted her up kissing her with fierce and passion. He wanted her more than anything and he never wanted to share her with anyone else. His heart began beating faster knowing now what he felt for her was real and it was what he needed to tell her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:52 am

She returned the kiss and knotted her hand in his dark hair. She broke the kiss a few moments later needing to catch her breath. She looked at him curiously. "What did you say?" she asked looking at him under heavy lidded eyes. The bright tri-colored blue shown from beneath her dark lashes as she breathed slightly heavy.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:39 pm

Oded leaned into her and whispered in her ear, "I'm falling in love with you Christy and i can't stop myself from doing so.If you wanna leave i don't blame you and i won't stop you since your not mine to keep, i only wish you were." He leaned away preparing for her to run away from him or slap him and then run away. He knew she had a boyfriend, who would soon be her spouse, but it didn't stop him from wanting her to be his.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:20 pm

She pulled back and looked him in the eyes. Both of them had promised more so to themselves that nothing would come of this fling but she couldn't control her emotions either. She had tried and since her rock had gone, most likely dead to the rest of the world for all she knew Oded had become a bit more than just a friend she could spend time with and enjoy. She was falling in love as well.

"You aren't the only one." she replied looking at him, yet slightly down, "I don't know how but I am too. I just want you to wisk me away from everyone." she said having to laugh at even herself. She had fooled herself long enough. While it was true she was with Varod, he was a boy, Christy needed a man and she knew it.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:27 pm

"If we both feel the same then let's not deny it. I don't want to lose you and i'm willing to take you away from everything. Your the one person i can see myself with everyday and the only one i would want to be with for the rest of my life and my life after death." Oded lifted her chin and kissed her lips sweetly. "I love you for who you are Chirstabelle Whittle and i'll be damned if anyone will take you away from me."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:44 pm

She kissed him back. "Then you won't be mad that I've been keeping a three year old in my room here?" she asked looking at him. "I should have told you." she said looking at him, "I didn't have a choice when I left Varod because he threatened to take her away from me and ended up breaking my nose." she said not knowing how Oded would react to that but she had to tell him. "He's threatened to kill you."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:48 pm

"That son of a....." Oded half said as he began pacing back and forth. Then he went up to her pulling her into a hug holding her tightly in his arms. "When i see him he's dead. I'm gonna hit him so hard that it'll kill him....Let me see that little girl of yours Christy." He said calming himself down slowly. "What's her name?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:54 pm

Christy looked at him worried, "No Oded I don't want you anywhere near him." she replied holding him tightly to her. "I don't want a fight between the two of you and I don't want to risk you getting hurt." she calmed down when he changed the subject, "Who Cristina?" she asked looking at him. "She's not actually mine. I just adopted her because everyone in her family died."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 44 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 36 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top