O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 36
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 36 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~

Page 36 of 44 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 40 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 36 Empty Re: O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:41 am

"You'll have to wait and find out christy." Oded said sitting down beside her, his body angled slightly towards hers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:43 am

"Well is there something you want to give me?" she asked batting her eyelashes at him using her veela charm on him actively. She knew she could eventually get it out of him if she tried.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:06 am

Oded smiled and kissed her lips softly, "Yes...children." He said looking at her deep in the eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:09 am

"And when do you want to give me children?" she asked pulling him down closer to him. She knew she had him in her charms right now as she kissed him back on the lips passionately. "I thought you never wanted children anyway." She batted her eyelashes again as she looked up at him with a seductive veela smile.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:24 am

Oded kissed her neck nibbling on her delicate skin, "How about we start now?" He stopped kissing her neck and looked her in the eyes. "I want children from you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:28 am

"Can we at least wait until we get married to start having them?" she asked looking at him curiously. "As much as I want one now I think it would be best to wait. Possibly until I'm out of school. Its not like I can even do anything with my child until I graduate unless I drop out which is out of the question." she said looking at him. "Besides I remember not too long ago you said you never wanted children from anyone. Or were you just lying?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:37 am

"Ok we'll wait till we're married." Oded said softly. "I was waiting for the right woman who i would want children with. I didn't find anyone that i would want to have children with except you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:39 am

"And how long have you been having these fantasies about me before you acted on them Oded?" she asked teasing him. "You know those can be rather unheathly. What would your family say to know you wanted someone eight years younger than you?" she was trying to get at him or see if he had a come back to it which she knew he probably did as she placed a chaste kiss on his lips.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:35 am

"Who said they were fantasies?" Oded said looking at her seriously. "I don't care what my family thinks about me wanting marrying someone eight years younger than me. They will have to deal with it and i don't care, i love you and that's all that matters."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:40 am

"Well because up until recently you probably didn't think you had a chance with me." she replied just as seriously. She didn't care what they thought either she had just wanted to mess with him a bit. "But I was serious, how long have you thought of me in the way you do now?" she asked looking at him curiously. She would have never figured he would have found her attractive in a million years. Granted her veela charm worked on him better than others but she had never really used it on him.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 44 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 40 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top