O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 35
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 35 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~

Page 35 of 44 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 35 Empty Re: O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:10 am

"I'll meet you in the library sweetheart." He bent down and kissed Cristina on the cheek. He gave Christy a wink kissing her lips softly. Oded walked towards the library humming and whistling softly to himself, one of his house elves came up to him. They talked for a while then the house elf smiling and Oded walked away smiling as well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:13 am

Christy placed Cristina in the playroom that was across the hall from the library and walked in seeing Oded whistling to himself, "In a good mood?" she asked as she wrapped her arms around him. She let go and moved to where he could see her, "So when are we gonna do this?" she asked curiously.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:19 am

"Yes i am in a good mood sweetheart. I want to do this as soon as we can." Oded said kissing her forehead softly holding her close to him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:39 am

"Alright." she said smiling. "Well I want to have it in my house." she said looking at him. "Eventually I want us to live there." she said looking down for a second. "Not that there is anything wrong with this house its just that I kinda have dreams that would be better served if we lived there."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:31 pm

"I don't mind living in your house Christy. I would like to live there with you and Cristina." Oded said smiling sweetly at her. "We could use this as a summer home or something like that."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:14 am

"Well aren't you just always going to agree with me?" she said looking at him. She knew she used her veela charm on him a good bit to get what she wanted but she never realized how much until not. "I guess I need to tone down my charms huh?" she asked looking at him, "I don't ever really pay attention to using them but with you I never fight or anything..." she said rubbing her eyes sleepily. "Sorry I'm just not used to that."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:22 am

"It's alright Christy." Oded said kissing her lips softly then holding her close to him. "I don't mind us living in your home. I meant what i had said, we can use this as a summer house."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:26 am

"No.." she said kissing him back, "I'm just saying I'm not used to not arguing with someone anymore. Its honestly a little weird but I like it." she said smiling, "Just don't give me everything I want. I think you'd make some people really mad with that." She meant it too. She knew her cousin would have a field day if Oded gave her every little thing that she wanted especially if it was frivilous. "Well I'm hoping we'll be here more than just to use it as a summer home."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:30 am

"I won't give you everything but i'll give you some things." Oded said smiling. "What did you have in mind for this house?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:40 am

"Well considering until I become German Mistress of Magic we do need a place to live." she said looking at him. "I mean we could visit Germany a lot but I don't plan on moving back there until I have to." she explained smiling as she sat down on the leather couch in the library of the house. "And what are some things that you won't give me?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 44 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top