O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 19
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 19 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~

Page 19 of 44 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 31 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 19 Empty Re: O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:02 am

"No go ahead." Oded said looking at her wondering if she would yell at him for what happened.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:06 am

Christabelle sighed and looked at him, "Well I'm not feeling guilty about what it was that we've done." she started off. Truth be told she wasn't. It wasn't like her to regret anything we did. "However I think if we want to continue this we might want to be a bit discreet about it."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:12 am

Oded relaxed slowly and said, "I understand that if this is to continued that it must go about discreet."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:19 am

"Anything you wanted to say?" she asked looking at him curiously. This wasn't the little girl that he watched grow up in front of him. This was a young woman who was fully capable of making decisions about her life and anything else she felt like.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:24 am

"No you covered the things that i wanted to discuss with you." Oded said looking at her smiling softly. He picked up the cookie that lay on his lap and ate it then put the napkin on the tray.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:30 am

"Well did you have any intentions on it going further than what it already has?" she asked looking at him. She had no qualms with their little tryst and no problems with letting it continue for as long as they wished for it to.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:32 am

"I would like to but what are your thoughts on it?" Oded said not wanting to end their fling too soon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:34 am

"I have no problems with it." she replied looking at him, "I just know that you seem to distance yourself from me and if we were to continue with that how are you to act like nothing is wrong if you keep distancing yourself from me in front of others?" she asked curiously, "If you want no one to suspect anything then you have to act like you normally would around me."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:37 am

"I only distanced myself because what we did i knew would happen if got closer to you and i didn't know how you would react. But since i know now i won't distance myself from you." Oded said looking at her seriously.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:40 am

She smiled as she stood up and walked behind him. She carefully placed her hands on his shoulders and rubbed them, massaging away all the tension he still seemed to hold in them. Her hands gently, yet forcefully worked the muscles in his shoulders and back until they seemed to loosen up a bit. She kissed his neck, "Then why are you still so tense?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 44 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 31 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top