O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 31
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 31 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~

Page 31 of 44 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 31 Empty Re: O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:06 am

"I have a few things in mind." Oded said smiling crookedly backing towards the door. He have her a wink and opened the door to let her go out first.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:09 am

"You do huh?" she said turning back to look at him smiling sweetly. "Well can we hold off on what your plans are and plan out some of this wedding before we have no time?" she asked curiously. "Like for one when would you like to have it?" she asked curiously as she began walking down towards the library.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:41 am

"I want to marry you when your ready because if i had it my way we'd be married already." Oded said putting an arm around her and holding her close to him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:47 am

"Well I'm ready but we do have to plan some things out." she said smiling up at him and kissing him softly on the lips. "I'm not sure getting eloped would be the best thing right now. Wouldn't you agree?" She asked curiously. She hoped they would be married by the end of the month. The sooner the better for her. "Oh and I got a job." she said sheepishly.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:03 am

"Dang and i was hoping for going to elope." He said grinning mischievously. Oded hugged her close and said, "Just kidding we'll plan everything and i hope to be married at the end of the month."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:08 am

"Really?" she asked looking at him, "Does that mean I should go a head and tell everyone?" she asked excitedly. She looked as if she were about to jump him and kiss him to death which she just about did as their lips met passionately.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:12 am

Oded simply nodded as he kissed her back just as passionately. He pulled her closer to him holding her within the circle of his arms.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:15 am

"I just wish Soph was alive so I could have her with me up there...And Godric." she said sighing breaking the kiss. She loved the feeling of being in his arms and never wanted him to let go but she knew she would have to get up in the morning and go to school. "Um you didn't say anything about me getting a job." she said a bit surprised at that.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:23 am

"I'm glad that you found a job why you got one i'll never know." Oded said softly looking at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:26 am

"Well cause I need to do something other than go to school and be around you." she said kissing his neck. "All I know is when we get married if you have no time to yourself you might get tired of me and not want me around." she said laughing a little as she nibbled on his neck teasingly.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 44 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top