O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 32
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 32 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~

Page 32 of 44 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 32 Empty Re: O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:31 am

Oded picked her up and pushed her up against the wall, "Never will i ever get tired of you. Everytime we make love i only want you more."

Last edited by Oded O'Hurley on Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:33 am

She arched her back, pushing herself into him as he pushed her against the wall. She had to bite her lip to keep herself from letting out a moan. "Do you want me to quit?" she asked as she nibbled at his neck again still teasingly. She wanted him to tell her that he wanted her to. She'd have even quit school if he wanted her to or went back to Beauxbatons and finished up early.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:36 am

"I want you right now Christy, don't stop." Oded said as he began kissing her neck softly nibbling on her delicate skin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:40 am

As long as you don't intend on stopping either." she said pulling out her wand and locking the doors to the library with it. She pulled off his shirt, throwing it on the floor kissing him sweetly at first and then a bit more demanding as she trailed the kisses down his neck and chest.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:48 am

Oded let out a soft moan as he brought her face back up and kissed her with fierce passion and longing.

FADE OUT
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:50 am

Christabelle came too on the leather couch in the library, "Oh wow." she said looking up at Oded, still breathing heavily. "If that has anything to do with what our honeymoon will be like I think you might kill me." she said teasingly as she kissed his lips sweetly. She then glanced over at the clock, "Oh god!" she said as she started to sit up, "Its three in the morning!" she said flopping back laughing.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:56 am

Oded grinned and said, "I'm still energetic in my years Christy. I am pretty sure that's probably what our honeymooon will be like. I'll make sure to go slow." He grinned more but this time wickedly. "Now let's get you to bed so you can go to school."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:01 am

"You aren't that much older than me." she said laughing at him. "I think I might sleep through the alarm if I go to sleep. You know me. I don't sleep well and when I do I'm hard to wake up." she said as she kissed him and got up off the couch. "Next time lets make it so the bed isn't so far away."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:05 am

"I'll do my best so that it's not." Oded said grinning more as he got up wearing nothing more than a pair of boxers. He picked her up bridal style and carried her to his room. He laid her on the bed then laid next to her pulling her close to him, "Good night my love."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:47 am

She laughed as he picked her up and held on to him tightly letting go as he placed her on the bed, "Sleep well to you too." she replied leaning over and kissing him on the lips softly. "I might not sleep very well tonight." she said yawning but she was wide awake now.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 44 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top