O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 30
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 30 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~

Page 30 of 44 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 37 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 30 Empty Re: O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:00 pm

"She is yours even though not by blood. I would love to meet her, but further more i would like to make her and you part of my family." Oded said softly to Christy hoping she'd pick up on the hint.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:04 pm

"Wait..what?!" She said looking at him with a shocked expression on her face. "Are you asking what I think you are?" she couldn't believe that he was actually asking her what he just did and she was unable to say anything more than what she had just said to him.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:11 pm

Oded went slightly red and nodded not knowing what to say or do. He loved her far more than she knew and that she was the only one he wanted in his life forever. He didn't know how to tell her or show her how much he loved her. Oded simply pulled out a saphire ring that had dimonds surrounding it, he showed it to her looking down at it trying to avoid the look of shock on her face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:14 pm

She smiled and not even seeing the ring wrapped her arms around him, jumping on him almost knocking him to the ground. "Yes!" she said excitedly. "I'm just surprised you would have thought to ask." she said laughing as she let go of him and looked down at the ring he had bought for her to wear. She had always remembered being around him growing up and him saying he never wanted to get married or be in a committed relationship.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:18 pm

"I'm glad that you want to be my wife Christy." He said as he slipped the ring onto her finger then kissing her full on the lips. He broke the kiss and said, "I love you Christy and i always will." Oded picked her up and spun her around softly before setting her back down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:27 pm

She kissed him back and smiled, laughing as he spun her around. "Well I guess I have some planning to do." she said laughing softly, "I love you too Oded." she loved hearing him say that and now she could say it and know he felt the same way about her. She couldn't wait to tell people but she didn't want to at the same time.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:33 pm

Oded hugged her close again and said, "I wanna meet Cristina since she's gonna be my daughter after all." He kissed her forehead and continued to hold her close to him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:40 pm

"Ok well I hope she's still awake." she said smiling. "You have to let me go so we can walk over to the room." she continued laughing softly as she pulled away from walking out of his room and across the hall to hers, "I will warn you she doesn't speak much." she said as she walked over to Cristina, "Cristina this is Oded."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:43 pm

"Hello Cristina. How are you sweetie?" Oded said smiling at the girl, sqatting down so that their faces were level with each other's.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:59 pm

Cristina ran behind Christy and hid behind her legs. "Well...I told you she was shy." she said laughing a little bit. Other than me the only person I know she took to was Abbey and Godric." she said smiling and then she looked at the time. "I better get her in the bed." she said as she picked up the little girl and placed her in her bed tucking her in. "What would you like to do now?" she asked curiously as she made her way towards him.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 44 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 37 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top