O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~

Page 14 of 44 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 29 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~ - Page 14 Empty Re: O'Hurley Estates ~Mature~

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:07 am

"No I needed to know why you left your brother. And no i didn't find the answers i was looking for." Oded said as he walked out of the kitchen and started heading for the stairs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:20 am

"He isn't my brother." she said having to remind him for the thousandth time since she had gotten there. "And if you must know its cause he sided with Nick."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:32 am

Oded nodded and then said, "I understand now. Thank you for clarifying it for me."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:35 am

"No problem...Next time I would appreciate it if you asked something like that instead of invading my privacy like that. You know I don't like things like that."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:43 am

"I understand Christy." Oded said softly walking up the stairs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:14 am

Christabelle walked back up to the room that she was staying in crawling into the bed and trying to sleep once more.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:35 pm

Oded got dressed and walked back downstairs leaving a note that said, 'I've gone into town I'll be back later. -Oded' He then walked out of the house and apparated to diagon alley to gather something things that he needed for a potion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:11 pm

Finding sleep could not find her she walked back down stairs into the library of the house. She walked against the large bookcases running her hands against the spines of the books. She finally found a book that seemed interesting to her although she had read it before as a child and picked it up and walked over to the large sofa and sat down on it crossing her legs and began reading.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:05 am

Oded found the ingredients that he was looking for and smiled going back to the house with his things. He apparated into the potions room that was a door off of the library and unloaded his findings putting them on the shelves. He began looking making drought of peace as he concentrated on it putting the ingredients in carefully.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:01 am

Christabelle was snapped out of her book hearing someone doing things in the room just off of the library. She put the book face down and walked into the other room and saw Oded working on something, that was obviously a potion. They weren't exactly her strong suit, hence why she wasn't taking them in her NEWT level courses. "Whatcha workin on?" she asked standing in the doorway curiously.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 44 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 29 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top