Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy)) - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy)) - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy))

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy)) - Page 9 Empty Re: Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:53 pm

So you have a home? But are unhappy? He said. He frowned a little bit. He looked at the moon in deep thought. Well your off everything otherwise you'd look terrible right now. You can take my place if you want. I can live with Emmy. Beside I'm moving in pretty soon. Do what you like with my place.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy)) - Page 9 Empty Re: Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy))

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:57 pm

"NO." she said looking at him, "I'm not staying anywhere. I'd honestly rather live on the streets than to have another person take me in." she said and it was true. She was tired of people offering to take her in like a runaway.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:55 pm

You are strongheaded, Ignorant, Proud, Beautiful, and a B**ch at the same time! He laughed. You are one of a kind! He clapped his hands together for a 1 man applause.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:57 pm

"I am not a b***h!" she said looking at him offended, "How dare you even call me such a name!" she couldn't...well she could believe he would say that just not to her face.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:04 pm

Well have you seen your attitude latley? He said a mater-of-factly. He laughed at the look on her face. Right now you classify as one he said. He held on to his wand in his pocket just in case.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:19 pm

She threw his phone back at him, "The next time you want help with something, get it your damn self!" she said as she stomped off of the porch acting like a spoiled little princess, that she was.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:41 pm

LOOK AT YOU!He said loudly. I'm sorry Christy but..... you've become a loner. Your becoming spoiled. I'm sorry I called you a B**ch! he moved closer to her catching his phone. He let his wand rub his becoming bearded face. I wanna help you. Your not the girl that was in my class when I was teaching. What happened to the happy go lucky, sweet, Christy that cared? he said softly.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:03 pm

((OOC: Becoming spoiled...she is a spoiled little princess who's never had to work a day in her life))

"So what if I've become a loner?" she asked looking at him, "People change professor" she said looking at him. "Besides that I was never actually in your class, I was just the teaching assistant." It had been true and even then she really never did anything in his class. "The rest of that Christy died when Nick killed his sister."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:12 pm

BULL SH**! You are not this Christy! You are the Christy I somewhat knew in school!He yelled. I like that Christy better! I'm sorrt I tortured I'm sorry Nick killed HIS Sister. He had slopped down on the steps next to her. I'm not going to give up!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:11 pm

She looked at him as if he were crazy. She wondered if she could really trust him, after all he did just try to break the vow he made with her. People with good sense didn't do things like that. Normal people didn't change their opinions in less than two seconds. "Why should I believe you?" she asked curiously. "No one seems to accept that this is who I am and I want to know why!"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top