Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy))

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:02 am

Yes! The Deed is Done!!He was still yelling but not quite as loud. He pulled out his wand and blasted a tree out of its roots. That was a little too far. He pointed his wand at her and then dropped it. He remembered the vow. If it weren't for this vow you'd be dead right now!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy))

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:06 am

Christy looked at him sighing as she pulled out her wand silently casting expelliarmus on him. "Now Matt, that isn't anyway to behave now is it?" she asked. she didn't see the dagger on him, "Where is that dagger I gave you?" she asked, it having been a very expensive piece of hunting equipment.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:09 am

Matt moved slightly to the left. My behaviour is the one thing you cannot control! I might not be able to hurt you but I can get angry at you!He growled. Oh was that dagger important? Well I figured I had better get rid of it. After all You didn't want people to know it was me.he laughed. his eyes flashed a little white. They were red once again. One thing may I have your permission to attack you?

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:15 am

"Now why the bloody hell would I give you permission to attack me?" she asked looking at him as if he were retarded, "I'm not an idiot Matt contrary to what you might think. "You're behavior is something I can actually control if I felt the urge to do so, so I'd be careful what you say around me." She was angry about the dagger. "You moron you left a weapon at the scene of a crime with fingerprints and magic all over it. I honestly hope you don't expect Nick to give you another silver dagger, because I doubt he will."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:19 am

So you cant even tell a bluffHe laughed. He waved his wand and the dagger appeared clean right in the plam of her hand. Nor am i an idiotHe stepped over to her side. All I want is my own free will back! He stepped away. He coughed Nice perfume. He twirled his wand in his fingures ignoring the fact about the behaviour and attacking.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:24 am

She felt his breath on her neck reaching to her thigh and pulling out her dagger. Within seconds it was at his throat, "I would watch myself if I were you Lestrange." she said back to referring to him by his last name. "We already know I'm the most lethal enemy you can make right about now. Wouldn't want your healer girl to get hurt would you?" she asked laughing.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:28 am

He stopped smiling the moment she mentioned Emmy. You would go that low?He said. His eyes were burning red right now. The hatred in his voice noticeable. Alas he couldn't do anything because of this F***ing vow. What he'd give to go back in time and stop himself from ever mentioning himself to Christy in that tower. He pushed her hand away and the dagger with it. Now now! You never know what may happen

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:32 am

"What do you mean?" she asked placing the dagger against her own throat, "You know if I can't kill you I'll win either way by killing myself." she said laughing manically. She was bluffing of course but it was something she had considered doing if the need be. She stepped back away from him, "Think about what would happen to you if I were to do it as well."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:36 am

He laughed. Please you wouldn't do it! Even if you did I wouldn't care. Death is but a mear flaw in anyones plan! He said. Neverless he casted Expelliarmus and made the dagger fly 10 feet away from her. Accio Dagger he said. He wasn't going to be afraid of death! Not anymore he'd have to man up as one the the last greates Lestrange on earth. Yet he was still restrained by this vow. He'd have to look for a way around this no matter what happens!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:41 am

"You will give me my dagger back." she said walking up to him with her wand now out and pressed to his temple. You may have been the one who killed your poor senile auntie Bellatrix, but if it makes you feel better it was by my hand technically. Not yours, she was a hindrance to you that is now taken care of. Besides I thought you liked this new me." she said laughing, "You had your hand it it too after all, with that cruciatus curse you placed on me."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top