Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy)) - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy)) - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy))

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy)) - Page 10 Empty Re: Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:21 pm

Your really that tick?He mumbled. People won't accept it because they're not used to you like this. Forget Nick and Move on! He rubbed his nose. You don't think This hasn't happened to me!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy)) - Page 10 Empty Re: Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy))

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:51 pm

"I'm not ticked." she said looking at him. "And I won't forget Nick. Nothing can make me forget him, I honestly hope he and I will work things out but I doubt it." she said looking at him, "You have to remember I ended that...Not him."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:55 pm

Well I'm pretty shure, if you act like this! He's not gonna want you back! He said. He got up and waved his wand and his ropes were repaired. Now as for your appearance! Look at you! You look like you haven't eaten in days!! Or seen sunlight for months!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:07 pm

It was true. She was in a downward spiral at easily killing herself. She didn't need to be told that on a daily basis, though honestly other than Godric, Matt and Oded had noticed it too. She really couldn't say much. She knew she was wasting away. She always had porcelain doll like skin but never so much that it looked like she hadn't seen the sun. "I don't go in the sun much here. If you've noticed really isn't much sun to be had is there?" she asked pointing to the cloud covered sky.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:16 pm

Well we've got to feed you! he said loudly. She looked like at least a sandwich would do her good. I am going to feed you a gormet meal! He grabbed her and they had apparated to a kitchen. Take a seat at the table

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:33 pm

"Where are we at?" she asked looking at him curiously. She really wasn't hungry despite the fact she hadn't eaten in almost a week. She just didn't have the urge to eat anymore. Probably why she was wasting away faster than what everyone normally was. "And I'm not that hungry."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:36 pm

We're at a my old place. Once you smell my cooking you will be! he laughed. He waved his wand and a pot full of water was on the stove. He started the stove and grabbed some spaghetti. He put some on the pot when it started boiling. He grabbed some raw meat and started frying it. Go on and sit down! Here read this! He tossed her a Hardy Boys book.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:40 pm

“Um I think I’ll go an lie down for a bit.” she said looking at him handing him back the book. She just didn’t have the heart to read anything at the moment. “I doubt I’ll be hungry but if it makes you feel any better I’ll force myself to eat which I hate doing just so you know.” she said as she walked out of the kitchen and found the living room where she laid down on the sofa closing her eyes.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:46 pm

He didn't fell like making her eat if she didn't want to. But he was hungry, all he'd had today was an apple. When he was finished frying the meat he had added some sauce. He chopped up some peppers and added a small bit in for awesome flavour. He fried the sauce some more and strained the spaghetti. He put some on 2 bowls and put the sauce on. He popped some 5 minute brownies in the oven and grabbed some whisky from a shelf. He grabbed 2 glasses and set the table. He grabbed the brownies so they would cool. He graded some cheese and called her in for her meal. You don't have to eat if you don't whant to He said

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:26 am

Christy woke up when Matt called her name. It was more like the fact she jolted awake from a dead sleep. She made her way back into the kitchen and sat down at the table in front of one of the bowls of spaghetti that he had fixed. ” Well it would be rather rude of you to have made this and me not even try it.” she mumbled a little but loud enough for him to hear her. ”I might not be hungry but I’m not rude.”
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top