Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy)) - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy)) - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy))

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy)) - Page 8 Empty Re: Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:29 am

Not the Vow but....Something else! he growled. This is worse than the Cruiatis Curse! He fell down and grabbed his side. What the Hell is this! Call Emmy! He tossed her his phone. Speed dial 1 he said. He pulled out his wand and tried to heal himself.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy)) - Page 8 Empty Re: Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy))

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:54 pm

"I'll bet it is the curse." she said as she tried to call Emmy, but there was no answer. "Matt she didn't answer what do you want me to do?" she asked trying to think of any charm to help him even though she knew she shouldn't.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:06 pm

CHRISTY! This isn't the curse! My Uncle was in one before he died. He told me about the curse and how the pain isnt exactly terrible. THIS IS SOMETHING WORSE!!He said. Then as quickly as the pain had come, It was gone. He lay there breathing heavy. What the F*** was that?!?

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:08 pm

"I didn't mean to say curse." she said looking at him, "I ment to say I bet its the vow." she looked at him, At this rate it probably was which would mean he was getting his for being a vow breaker.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:13 pm

It cant be seeing as I never technically broke the vow He said getting up. He dusted himelf off. There must be something going around. Thats happened to me before the vow. It must've started after Nick sent me off the cliff. DAMNIT!!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:18 pm

"I'm sorry?" she asked as if she should be upset in someway. "I'd help but I'm not a healer, talk to your precious Emmy." she said standing up. "I don't plan to be a healer, I'm hoping me and Nick work things out and then I won't really have to do anything."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:34 pm

If you leave me alone I will help you get back together with nick! He growled. He did that Lestrange charming smile. He just had to get the gene that makes him crazy!! He twirled his wand in his fingures.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:37 pm

"You honestly think that deep down that I don't want to be with him?" she asked looking at him. He couldn't gaze into her mind anymore now that she had mastered Occlumency but even if he could, he couldn't understand it since he didn't speak German. "Matt, I want to be with Nick more than anything. Can you not see I'm pushing myself away from him?'
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:41 pm

Well I can help you! He said. But you'll have to trust Emmy aswell. He stopped twirling his wand and put it away. What'd ya say.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:46 pm

'No." she said looking at him, "I put myself in this position and I have to get out of it." she debated telling him what had happened at Oded's house when she asked if she could stay. This was the first day she had been completely off of everything in a while and part of it was like that, "Lets just say I was so messed up the other day that I had my charms working on a 24 year old without realizing it and had they not had the sense to leave me in my dismay things would have gone farther than we would have liked."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top