Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy)) - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy)) - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy))

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy)) - Page 6 Empty Re: Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:58 am

Matt pulled out his wand and managed to heal the cuts he had gotten from Sectumsempra. They still bled but it was managable. He looked up his eyes just yellow. He felt pain again his thoughts changed! He was feeling powerful. He got up and his eyes were red once more. It was as if the spells had trigured something in his brain. As if Christy had as she said "F***ed" up his mind. He pulled out his wand and cut the tree in half. he was a knew man! This will not be the last time I try thatHe said the hatred in his voice. His face was blank though he was feeling hatred beyond anything. He disapeared and appeared behind her Boo!He whispered hi breath on her neck. He disapeared again before she could do anything.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy)) - Page 6 Empty Re: Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy))

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:05 am

"Oh I quite think it will if you want to live." she said laughing at how she had brought the old Matt back. He wasn't such a push over. Someone she could in fact pick a fight with if need be. She loved the fact that he wasn't afraid of his own death when he very well should for what he was doing. No one had broken and unbreakable vow and survived. Death caught all of them eventually.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:10 am

He appeared again in a tree with an apple in his hand. He tossed it up and caught it, he took a bite. He waved his wand making a peice of ground explode behind her. If I do break the vow however! I will not die right then, It'll just catch up with me. I could be 38 i could be 83! He laughed. He was back to the way he loved to be! It was as if the Lestrange spirit had kicked in!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:06 am

She laughed a little at the explosion, "What does it matter?" she asked looking at him, "I have nothing to live for anyways." she was completely mad with her emotions. "Besides that even if the vow doesn't catch up to you right then someone else will and you won't have to worry about it catching up with you cause you'll be in hell."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:09 am

Does anyone really have anything to live for?He said wondering. But I'm getting off topic! It seems you've brought the old Matt back! He laughed. And well....he's mad! EXPELLIARMUS He yelled. His strategie was simple cause her to lose her wand and rough her up a bit.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:11 am

She backflipped out of the way missing the spell. "Come on Matt..." she said egging him on, "You want to kill me and you know it you're just too scared to even try." she continued to say laughing somemore. She really didn't know where this part of her was coming from but she didn't know if she liked it or not. If she had been sane she'd have apparated away.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:17 am

She wanted him angry well she would get an angry Lestrange! Scared!He laughed. He jumped out of the tree and landed next to her. C'mon You know me! I'm standing right here, hit me! He said. He was gonna have some fun with this. He was going crazy, it was good! Then he remembered Emmy! He would have to act normal in front of her!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:20 am

"I'm not the one who's scared." she said looking at him. "I'm not the one who wants to kill someone and is stopping themselves...who knows...Guess what." she said as she apparated behind him, "What do you think your little girl toy would think if she saw you like this?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:23 am

He disapeared again and appeared on the house. Well Emmy is fine with anything I do! She loves me and I love her. He said pulling something from his pocket and looking at it. Fernomia he thought! If she touched Emmy Nick Godric and her would all die before they could beg for mercy. He put the thing back in his pocket and jumped off the house.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:26 am

She yawned and missed the spell. "You're boring me...I think its time for me to leave." she said looking at him as if she were truly tired. "See ya later Matt." she flashed him a trademark veela's smile before she apparated out with a loud pop.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top