Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy)) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy)) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy))

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy)) - Page 5 Empty Re: Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:18 am

You'll kill me after you thank me!He said. He waved his wand and the swelling was gone! It was back to normal. Its just gonna be a little stiff for a while! Thank god he dated a Healer! Okay I'm ready....do your worst!He said as he braced himself.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy)) - Page 5 Empty Re: Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy))

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:21 am

Christy smacked him across the face, "I will not thank you." she said looking at him, "Had you not pissed me off I wouldn't have gotten it broken in the first place." she didn't show she had her wand at her side and silently cast sectumsempra at him where he wouldn't see it until the last second.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am

Well if you hadn't ordered me to kill my aunt I never would have pissed you off!He yelled. He didn't care anymore death would be a suitable price for getting rid of her! He pulled out his wand without her knowing. Then he felt his arm sliced. YOU COWARDLY B***CH!!! he screamed. That was it AVADA KEDAVRA!!!He yelled at her! He felt the pain but he dealt with it. Screw the vow this was personal!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:30 am

Christy missed the curse. "You lying dirty no good mother f***ing vow breaker!" she screamed at him throwing another knife at him, "How dare you call me cowardly and then throw that damned curse at me!"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:57 pm

Matt jumped and did a backflip dodging the knife. He landed his feet on the ground with his hand. Well You pissed me off! What else am I supposed to do?He yelled. DEATH IS NOTHING ANYMORE!!!! He waved his wand silently casting Sectumsempra

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:31 am

She easily dodged the curse. "At least I'm not the one thats going to end up being killed for trying to harm me." she spat at him. She was having a little trouble moving around on her newly healed foot but she had easily did a somersault to dodge the curse silently throwing a cruciatus curse at him.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:43 am

Matt moved out of the way in time to feel the heat of the curse miss his ear. As I said Death is but a mere flaw in anyones plan! If I'm going down I'm bringing you with me!He yelled. FERNOMIA!!He yelled with all his might. This would allow him to get her while she was down.
((OoC:Let it Hit I have an awesome plan))

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:50 am

Christy moved to dodge the curse he threw at her but it knicked the side of her arm. The second it did her whole entire body went cold. She dropped her wand her hand and entire body going numb. Her senses and motor control wasn't working right. She tried to speak but couldn't. In her mind for the first time in her life she thought something in english making sure that Matt could read it, "You are a vow breaker, you are going to die for this be certain of that Matt Lestrange."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:55 am

I'm taking you with me then!He growled. His eyes flashed Dark red. He raised his wand AVADA KEDA....... He broke off. He lifted the curse he couldn't do it. He was losing his touch. He slumped down on the ground and closed his eyes. They had gone yellow he was glum. He sat there waiting for her worst and was gonna take it. He had nothing left in the world. Except Emmy but after this she would've been dead anyway.
He glanced as Christy got up and started towards him. He put his wand away and just sat there

((OoC:I DO NOT repeat DO NOT wand to die anything but dying!!))

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:03 am

Christy having finally gotten feeling in her limbs again reached for her wand and stood up. He had broken the vow and it probably hurt him horribly to do so but she was going to make sure he never broke that vow again. She pointed her wand at him, "Poor pathetic Matt." she started in her speech, "What happened to if you were going down I was as well? I think you are in fact losing your touch. Don't worry I still have mine and you won't be forgetting this anytime soon." she finished smiling. She flicked her wand lightly as she smiled, "Sectumsempra." she said nonchalantly as she watched the blood start to poor from his body.

She grinned even more as she pulled her wand back and flicked it again, "Crucio." Laughing as she said it. She was going to enjoy inflicting this pain on him. She didn't release the spell as she poored hate into it as she spoke, "Maybe this should teach you not to defy me and the last time you'll ever try to hurt me."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top