Irritated((Closed))((Matts face description inside)) - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Irritated((Closed))((Matts face description inside)) - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Irritated((Closed))((Matts face description inside))

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Irritated((Closed))((Matts face description inside)) - Page 7 Empty Re: Irritated((Closed))((Matts face description inside))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:27 pm

"The reason is is that I hate the Death Eaters and the Order aswell as those filthy Vampires and Werewoves"He said sternly. "I know i F***ed your mind and I am sorry for that"

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Irritated((Closed))((Matts face description inside)) - Page 7 Empty Re: Irritated((Closed))((Matts face description inside))

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:22 pm

"Yes because I'm sorry is the worlds best problem solver." she said looking at him, "I'll make sure to remind myself of that when I can't sleep at night, or start having panic attacks for no reason at all." she had been sarcastic but at the same time all of what she said was true. The only time she had actually slept was the night Abbey's father had died and when her cousin had slipped her a nerve potion without her knowledge. "I'm sorry doesn't fix things Lestrange. You of all people should know that."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:26 pm

"Well what the Hell do you want from me then?!"He said. "Even if I don't manage to get in.... What if the Ministry "Accidentally"Heard about this little secret organization?"He smiled. "You blab to the ministry about me and.....well lets just say your father goes missing. This could all go easier."

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:30 pm

"The ministry would never find out." she said looking at him, "As far as the ministry is conserned, its just a group of kids hanging out." she laughed a little, "Or did you forget I have daddy wrapped around my pinkie." she said holding up her pinkie finger as if to show him even though there was nothing there. "Pledge your fealty to me." she said looking at him, "Doing so would prove you can't maim or kill me." she smirked at that.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:32 pm

"I don't need this"He laughed. "You know the way your talking right now, your growing on me" He smiled. "Your turning into me"He laughed.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:37 pm

"Well I think to turn into you I'd be missing certain parts." she said smirking, "I'd be more likely to turn into my cousin long before I'd ever turn into you." She laughed a little, "You didn't answer my question." she stated growing impatient with him, "Its your choice and probably the only way to insure that you can get into our little club."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:40 pm

"Now why would I do that? I'm freaking 23 years old and your only 15"He laughed. "It'd wreck my image. I'd rather do that to Voldemort thank you very much!!"He laughed again. "quick question, Um What is Fealty"

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:42 pm

"I'm sixteen thank you very much." she said looking at him as if he were stupid. "And since you'd to it to Tom Riddle, whom by the way I might add was way too predictable, you should have no problem doing so with me." she laughed a little, "You're 23 and don't know what fealty is?" she had to contain her laughter to a small giggle. "Its your undying loyalty Lestrange."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:44 pm

"I knew it"He said. "Very well, what must I do to whatever it is" He took another drink from his flask.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:48 pm

Christy laughed, "You should know its only an unbreakable vow." she said grinning like the Cheshire cat. "The only problem will be is who to be the third person." she said thinking curiously, "I know of two but I'm not sure if you want them to know you're back yet."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top