Irritated((Closed))((Matts face description inside)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Irritated((Closed))((Matts face description inside)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Irritated((Closed))((Matts face description inside))

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Irritated((Closed))((Matts face description inside)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Irritated((Closed))((Matts face description inside))

Post by Topher Stockley Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:38 pm

"Me?" Topher said at the sudden attention. "Uhh..Topher." he said smacking his forhead. Why was he over here getting embarrassed? "And yours would be?"
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Number of posts : 2660
Special Abilities : Animagus

http://chaoticrping.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Irritated((Closed))((Matts face description inside)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Irritated((Closed))((Matts face description inside))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:39 pm

"If you knew who i was you'd have to be killed"He laughed. "Thats why. Anyway i suppose you can call me 'Bob' "He said to Topher.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:40 pm

"Christabelle Whittle." she said looking at him, "Daughter of Alrick Whittle the German Minister of Magic." she said as if it were nothing. She really didn't have time to be bothered by either of them, she really had just wanted to clear her head a bit before seeing Nick.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:41 pm

He read Christabelles mind."Your not going to see your boyfriend yet are you"Matt said being sarcasticly sad. "You just got here"

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:42 pm

"Ehh..." Topher said relaxing a bit. Who was this guy? "Bob is so generic and easy to forget, I bet your true name would stick inside my memory, however. Nice to meet you, Christabelle."
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:43 pm

"Why do you want him?" she asked looking at him, "No offense but I don't think you'd be exactly his type." she laughed a little at her own comment but the way he said it sounded like he wished he was her at that moment, "I'm jsut clearing my head before he and I meet up..Like wise Topher."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:44 pm

"Another reason not to say"he laughed. "glad your Relaxed. Now that we're done introducing ourselves. were was I? Oh yes" he pulled out his wand and started practicing spells again.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:45 pm

Topher walked over to his usual thinking spot, and sat down. It had been a while since he had felt the cold stone of the wall upon the back of his head. This could get interesting Topher thought to himself.
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:46 pm

"You know thats probably not exactly the best idea to be practicing those spells here." she said looking at him, "Might get caught and be in trouble for it."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:47 pm

"Your right Topher"Matt said after reading his mind. "When me and Christy are around weird things happen" "I do this all the time"He said to Christabelle.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top