Irritated((Closed))((Matts face description inside)) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Irritated((Closed))((Matts face description inside)) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Irritated((Closed))((Matts face description inside))

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Irritated((Closed))((Matts face description inside)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Irritated((Closed))((Matts face description inside))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:40 pm

"Whatever"He said. He pulled out a book. He flipped through the pages lookg for a new spell. "Heres a good one"

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Irritated((Closed))((Matts face description inside)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Irritated((Closed))((Matts face description inside))

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:47 pm

"Just shows what you know and don't." she said looking at him as he blew her off. She didn't take to lightly to that. In fact one day soon she would probably make him pay for it. "You are a fool." she said looking up at the stars. "I forsee your identity that you are trying so hard to hide will soon be coming out into the open...Its written in the stars."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:57 pm

"I could've told you that"He said. "Beleive me tho right now its not very pretty under here" He pointed at the hood.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:02 am

"Oh I think depending on who you are, it might just be a lovely contrast to see whats under that hood of yours bob." she said laughing a little as she went back to look at the stars. She saw great things in store for her and Nick, though she wouldn't say anything on that matter.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:06 am

"Yeah....right"He said. "But you'll find out soon enough I'm shure" He gazed up at the stars.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:09 am

"You don't sound too enthused at to everyone finding out about you." she said as she saw a shooting star. "I wonder why that is." she said as she silently made a wish upon it. She did believe they were signs and gifts from heaven and that was one of them.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:10 am

"Well I'm not exactly the most popular guys around"He laughed. "and If certain people knew who i was.... Let's just say I'd be in this gettup for a lot longer"

((Hogsmead??))

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:17 am

Christabelle stood up at that comment and walked over pulling off the hood. "Well, well.." she said looking at him, "Matt Lestrange." she said as if it were no surprise, "I thought Nick had killed you professor." she had watched him fall off the cliff but then again most things didn't surprise her now a days. "Did you think that comment wouldn't give you away?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:20 am

"Well i thought you'd be dimwitted enough to ignore it"He said standing up. He ripped off the cloak. The hood was wrecked anyway might as well throw away the cloak. "Well I guess my secret is out in the open"He said. "Unless.... you keep your mouth shut and nothing happens to Nick. Oh and please don't call me professor."

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:24 am

"You honestly think that you could kill him now?" she asked practically laughing, "He's at his strongest ever now and I doubt you'd be able to defeat him." she wondered if he was actually serious. "Everytime you've gone up against us we've defeated you...Besides why shouldn't I tell if there is nothing in the outcome for me other than your idle threats?" she asked raising an eyebrow. "And I'm not dimwitted, even you should know that, not only am I a ravenclaw but I was your teaching assistant."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top