Irritated((Closed))((Matts face description inside)) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Irritated((Closed))((Matts face description inside)) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Irritated((Closed))((Matts face description inside))

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Irritated((Closed))((Matts face description inside)) - Page 5 Empty Re: Irritated((Closed))((Matts face description inside))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:28 am

"Okay enough of the teacher thing! I'm not proud of that but I needed money"He said. "Nick may be stronger but if you havn't noticed I have aswell" "and No That was just a threat against nick I am not serious"He said reading her mind.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Irritated((Closed))((Matts face description inside)) - Page 5 Empty Re: Irritated((Closed))((Matts face description inside))

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:36 am

"You never did say what was in it for me." she said looking at him. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't tell who you are? Or have you become attached to the name Bob?" she asked looking at him. She wanted to run and tell the world that Matt Lestrange was still alive but she wanted to use him as a barganing tool.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:38 am

"I am an ex-death eater and an Order member"He laughed. "i can give you any info for your little outside group"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:08 am

"Hmm." she said looking at him, "I'm sure I've got the death eater front covered..Besides what little outside group are you referring to?" she asked looking at him, "I'm not in any outside group of any sort unless you count quidditch."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:11 am

"The confederacy of Light"He said. "Word travels quick around the Mytserouis Man Club"He joked

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:14 am

"There isn't such a thing." she said denying the existance of it even from her own mind. "To do something such as that would be a foolish attempt at the impossible. What is even the confederacy of the light anyway?" she asked, "Since you know so much about it."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:17 am

"Lets say you should learn Ocllumens"He said. 'Its one of those rebelouise things like that pointless Da"He said. He took another drink from the thing in his pocket.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:13 am

"So what is it you're drinking?" she asked changing the subject, or more specifically attempting to. She didn't want to talk about the confederacy and he had been right she did need to master Occlumency. She had been practicing for years but had never been able to master it. "It smells like firewhiskey, or is that just a charm you have on it to make people think its firewhiskey." She laughed a little about the confederacy, "Well if you know my secret then why ask about it?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:18 am

"Its a charm"He said. "and for your information its harmless.....to me"he said. "Your group interested me"he said. "I was thinking I might join"

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:20 am

"No offense Lestrange..." she said looking at him, "I don't know if Nick would be interested with you in our society." she said as calmly as she could, "You aren't exactly what we'd consider the perfect material for the confederacy." she said looking at him, "After all you did side with Ne'os. That lowly leech that he is."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top