Revenge on the Malfoy Manor - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Revenge on the Malfoy Manor - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Revenge on the Malfoy Manor

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Revenge on the Malfoy Manor - Page 9 Empty Re: Revenge on the Malfoy Manor

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:14 pm

Dae wrote:"thats it" dae pointed his wand up to the sky "Finitie Incantatem"and imededtly the spells stopped "nnow your wannds are usless but mine isnt im not a death eater im gonna hurt any one who kills and well you and your band og "good guys " do it alot lets see if that stops with you dead but grist darren how do i punish you oh i know crucio" sad dae has his wand was pointing towards darren "you were my freind andrain but now its goodbye ahvada kadrva"said dae casting the spell noing nothing could stop it now all wands were uslees with in a mile he did he killed him
Please, Dae, no GodModding, you cant say that the curse hit Andrian, he could've dived out of the way or something, it is possible avoiding spells without wands after all!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:29 pm

[u cant kill a character dae, however both u and andrain have been god moding a lot but u cant killa character]

Darren dodged the curse with ease. "Dae do you know your a complete nutter? You say killing is bad and here u are trying to kill all of us... Im sorry but u are crazy..." he said. "Actually all of you are, i thought that the Order is supposed to be good.." he said sneering "And here you are tring to kill people.. Hyposcrites.." He looked at all of them angrily.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:51 pm

dae ran over to darren and takled himand pointed his wand at him "cruccio dodge it now" saiddae casting the spell at point blank

(i can kill someone there is no rule that says no he will only be dead in this thread)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:01 pm

[thaks for letting me know theres no rule. Ill make one]

Darren felt intense pain but he had learnt to be used to it, he recovered quick and said Averte statura sending Dae back and getting up. "Stop bieng violent Dae..."
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:22 pm

As Sophia got after feeling like a thousand of knives were stabbing her she got up holding her stomach, as she stumble backwards she got her wand. "Stupefy!" said Sophia as she was on the ground and pointed her wand to Dae. Painfully getting up she whent by Andrian side. '' Man I never had that done to me but it feels like a thousand of knives stabbing your body all at one!'said Sophia as she got ready for ayomre attacks.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:57 pm

students get out of her the order is coming to help. the death eaters can and will kill
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:18 pm

(Spartan arrived at the scene. He puits his armor back on.) "Who do I shoot?" he asked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:19 pm

Andrian dodge the spell and grab Darklord "Darren let get out of here....EVERYONE RETREAT IT TOO DANGEROUS" Andrian shouted he didn't want anyone dead today not oven a death eater "Stupefy" he shouted at Dae and ran away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:23 pm

(are you guys serious finate incantum no magic plz stop using it i put a stop to that you cant use any magic tell i call of the spell)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:30 pm

Andrian turns around and notice he had done no damage "DAMN IT" Andrian shouted and turn around giving Dae punch in the face and transferred into a wolf and then trying to bite him

(Okay jeez we get it your getting revenge on us let not make another arguement)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top