After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE)) - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE)) - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE))

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE)) - Page 7 Empty Re: After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE))

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:24 pm

"Would you like to be family?"He asked and smiled. "Butterfly you mean the world to me. It would be my dream for you too marry me. So, Would you." He pulled out the thing wich happened to be a ring box.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE)) - Page 7 Empty Re: After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE))

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:27 pm

Butterfly was speechless. Not the horrified speechless, the flattered speechless. "Louis- yes." Butterfly said it quietly at first.But then the full realization of the situation hit her. Butterfly launched herself into his arms, kissing him.

Last edited by Butterfly Macmillan on Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:28 pm

Louis was caught a little off gaurd a little. "Thank you sooo much"He said in between kisses. "Told you tonight would be special"He laughed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:33 pm

"You did, I just did not think i would come to this!" Butterfly laughed. She stopped kissing, to out of breath to carry on. Her face was flushed with excitment, her eyes glowing with happiness and love for a boy who she had met in France, a boy that was made for her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:38 pm

"Well it did"He laughed. "I love your more than anything ever anywere no matter what" He smiled at her. He held her up against him only wanting them to be the only people in the world.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:28 pm

Butterfly closed her eyes. Everything had happened so fast! Just a few hours ago, she had been at a ball with her boyfriend. Now, she was in the park with her fiancee. Things were going perfectly. Nothing could spoil this day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:30 pm

So....when shall you tell your parents? Mine already know, there the ones who said to go for it...well my dad said that specifically my mom was kinda for it and against it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:33 pm

((OOC: Trying colors again?))

Butterfly knew that Louis would ask. And she had the answer prepared and ready. "See, the thing is, my parents are not going to get home for quite some time. They are never really home a lot, so..." Butterfly trailed off, waiting to see what Louis's reaction would be.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:36 pm

((Ooc:Oui))
Well that might confuse things a bit He said. Cause I was considering getting a familysupper He laughed. He grabbed her hand. I'll think of something He smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:53 pm

"I'm sure you will." Butterfly started to walk in the direction of the lake. There was a paddleboat rentle; maybe they could go? "Hey, do you wanna rent a paddleboat and go out onto the lake?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top