After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE)) - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE)) - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE))

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE)) - Page 8 Empty Re: After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE))

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:16 am

Shure sounds fun! He said. I'll grab some drinks if you want?He said. I'm buying both!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE)) - Page 8 Empty Re: After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE))

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:27 am

"Oh, alright! But only because I know it would be useless to protest!" Butterfly said. If Louis was not as stubborn about buying things, she would have put up a fight. But knowing him, protesting would be like asking a horse to groom itself. Hopeless.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:31 am

Louis ran and got some Ice cream. can you hold theseHe handed them too her. He ran off and grabbed some drinks. I'll take that he grabbed one of the ice creams and replaced it with a pop.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:38 am

Wow, that was fast! Butterfly licked a drip off of her ice-cream. It was melting fast on a day like this. In a couple of seconds, Butterfly had gone from barely sweating, to wiping her brow every 5 seconds. She sat down on the bench, drinking her soda to cool herself down. She did not remember it being this hot a mere minute ago. Louis? Is it just me, or id it suddenly get hotter?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:46 am

I think its you!He laughed. I'm just used to the heat! My mom cant stand winters so she always has the heater turned up like mad. Anyway so I'll rent the boat. He got up and paid the man and got the card to rent one.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:49 am

Good, cause I was afraid I was going beserk! Butterfly threw away her empty soda can, and her ice-cream napkin. She walked over to where Louis was. Which one is ours?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:51 am

The yellow oneHe smiled. You just sit back and relax I'll take us over there were all the butterflies are! he laughed. I actually planned this

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:54 am

You did? Butterfly was impressed. Louis came well prepared. She hopped into the yellow paddleboat, choosing to sit on the left side. Come on!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:29 am

He jumped in the right. He charmed the boat so it moved without them paddling. He steered it towards all the flowers. Hope you enjoy this! Oh by the way how would you feel about a Christmas Wedding?He asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:55 am

That would be amazing! Butterfly said. Once when she was 5, she vowed(not the unbreakable vow) that she would try to marry on a holiday. So far, she was keeping her vow going. As soon as the flower scent hit her, the scar on her neck prickled, and her nose felt like it was in heaven.

((Hey, I was wondering. Christabelle invited Sierra to be a bridesmaide at her wedding. Would it be alright if she came to ours?))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top