After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE)) - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE)) - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE))

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE)) - Page 6 Empty Re: After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE))

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:11 am

Louis's mind was beginning to drag off into a daydream state. He was daydreaming he was on a beach. With Butterfly they were walking and holding hands. He broke off there were people moving. "Is it over"He asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE)) - Page 6 Empty Re: After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE))

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:18 am

"Ya. It's over." Butterfly was collecting all of the trash around her. Man, other people could be so messy sometimes! Of course, the area around Louis was clean as a whistle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:20 am

"Well Lets go for a walk"he said. "Ive got someplace we can go. Are you willing to Apparate to canada?"He asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:24 pm

"Of course!" Butterfly threw away the trash, and walked outside with Louis. It was starting to sprinkle. A chilly breeze was russling the leaves. "Ready when you are."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:36 pm

"Hang on!"He said. They apparated, they were in a big park. "I always used to come here with my mom and my old friends"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:37 pm

"Wow, it's really beautiful here!" It truly was. Everywhere around them, cherry trees were in full bloom, and birds were singing their tunes. People were playing with their dogs and kids, and many others were swimming in a little pond.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:40 pm

"You've noticed the pond"He laughed. "That was were I learned to swim"He said. He reached into his pocket. He felt the thing still in there. "Lets go over here" He led her to a tree.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:19 pm

"Alright." Butterfly leaned against it, wondering what was so special. It seemed like a average pine tree. Unless it had magical qualaties... "Hey, is this tree magical?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:20 pm

"It could be"He smiled. "Listen You love me right" He held her close and they say down. "I know you do, but how much?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:22 pm

"I- I love you more than aybody or anything else in the world." Butterfly replied soflty. "Even- even more than I love my family." Butterfly could not say anything else. She was tearing up too much.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top