After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE)) - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE)) - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE))

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE)) - Page 12 Empty Re: After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:04 am

((OoC:too lazy to log out Razz))
I could've done that He laughed. He kissed her, now there was a great passtime! Bottom line of this show is. This doctor guy has a bum leg and is a wicked awesome doctor! He always makes the comedy! Well most of the time.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE)) - Page 12 Empty Re: After the Ball With Butterfly ((Butterfly)) ((MATURE))

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:30 am

Butterfly no longer blushed from kisses. She was used to them. You're right. He is funny! Butterfly restrained herself from laughing. Louis was also right on another occasion. The Doctor did seem to be skilled at the art of Doctoring.

((Doctoring is not actually a real word. ))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:33 am

well were is this place you want to take me? He asked. He got up and took the disk out of the player. He put it back in its case and back on the shelf. Cause I'm eager to go

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:44 am

Alright, I'll tell you. But only because you are the only one that can apparate! Butterfly smiled. It is this place called Lodge Sweet Lodge. It has everything! It has a pool, rooms to stay in, pool tables, awsome drinks, and lot's of other things. it even has a hidden area for wizards! Unfortunetaly, it requires a password to get in that I do not know at the time.

((Not a very good name, but hey, I am listening to music. I can't concentrate as well))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:47 am

Sounds good! He said. The apparated, they were in front of a big hotel. This is the place? He was shocked this place was awesome. I have money, we can stay here you know

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:50 am

And I have some money too. Butterfly gazed at the Hotel longingly. The last time she had come here was when she was six. It was now the second best place she had ever been to. She took Louis's hand in hers, and walked in. There was barely anybody in the Lobby. Not really a surprise, everybody else was probaby in there rooms.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:15 am

Not many people here He said looking around. Will they let us get a room together He asked. He pulled out some muggle money. I got this

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:19 am

Yes, but it will cost a little extra. This time, Butterfly had no chance to sneak a little cash into Louis's pocket. She walked up to the lady at the check-in desk. Excuse me? May we please have a room for two? If it is available, Suite 28 please.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:23 am

Whats so special about suite 28? He asked as he took the card from the lady. Is it like a secret thing or..... He walked towards the elevator. He tossed in the air and caught it

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:27 am

Well, it's the suite where my Mom and Dad went on Honeymoon. It's sort of sacred to the Macmillans... Butterfly pressed the elevator button to go up. It arrived with a ding. She walked in. It was playing elevator music from the 80's. As usual.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top