Gryffindor Common Room (OPEN) - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Common Room (OPEN) - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Common Room (OPEN)

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Common Room (OPEN) - Page 9 Empty Re: Gryffindor Common Room (OPEN)

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:37 am

Daniel woke up and found himself in a white tank-top with many holes in it, he looked down at his singlet and then looked around to see the source of what might have caused this. To his dismay he found his cat, Bella gnawing over a ripped off clothing which seem to be ripped off from the side of his singlet. Oh no, he thought this was the second time shes done this; Daniel sat up on his bottom and put his foot off the bed to look at Bella. "Oh, Bella. This is the second time you've done this," he groaned and got up on his feet then darted off to the common room holding a tee shirt over his shoulder as he looked at the damage his cat had done, his expression annoyed and amused at the same time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:25 am

Nikki came down the stairs into the gryffindor common room and sighed. She was wearing her pyjamas which was silky purple boxer shorts and a white singlet. Her hair was messy and of course no make-up. She groaned and made her way to a couch. She in fact ran to it and landed into it face down. Morning Daniel. She said into the couch, not really being suprised if he asked to repeat it.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:38 am

Daniel grunted as he felt something push him aside, against the wall. It took him a few second to realize that it was just Nikki who came running down the stairs, laying on the couch face down at the same time as she said 'good morning to him'. He walked over to the couch and leaned against it, looking down at her; she seem really tired must of been a really long night. "Um.. Good morning Nikki, are you okay," he asked, suspiciously wondering if she was sick or something; it wasn't normal for her to wake up like this, she was usually happy and bubbly every morning he knew her. "Are you not feeling well," he asked with a hint of consternation in his voice as he walked around and sat beside her. 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:06 am

Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes? No? Nikki simply could not decide on how she was feeling at the moment. Oh, I'm fine. Just tired. I'm going to miss you. Nikki got up from the couch and sat up right and properly and straight.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:21 am

Oh, I'm fine. Just tired. I'm going to miss you she said. Daniel looked at her, his expression confused and suspicious as she said that, he didn't understand what she meant by she was going to miss him she wasn't leaving was she. "But I'm not going to leave," he told her in a tone that was confused and serious at the same time. Why had she said she was leaving was she dropping out school; nah he protested, refusing to believe that she was dropping out of school she was too young to. If she was leaving he didn't know what he would do, he'd be so LOST without her; Daniel needed her, he needed her in his life; first he lost Chase, Izzie then Rory now he wasn't going to let her out of his life just yet. "Your not leaving are you," he snapped at her, hyperventilating a little bit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:30 am

Honey...Darling...Daniel. Nikki smiled at him sadly and sighed. I'm kind of dropping out but I am not sure about it just yet. Daniel was now the first person to know about her maybe dropping out. I asked the headmaster and he's kind of given me the okay but I'm stuck in the middle, just not sure.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:38 am

He couldn't believe what he was hearing; Daniel shook his head and his lips began to tremble in pain. "No no no," he said. "Your not leaving; not now," he pressed on, his voice breaking and tears began to fall down his cheek. Everyone in his life seem to have kicked him out their lives, Chase, Izzie, Ruby and now Nikki and there was no way he was going to let her go what would he do without her, he had no friends and she was the only person beside Julia to ever speak to him. "Why," he asked. Did she have to drop out of school now, why now; couldn't she stay longer was it because of him, he could change just tell him how and he would change just please not now don't leave.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:07 am

Nikki watched him cry and tremble. Oh, Daniel. Nikki reached out to touch his face and wipe away his tears. Don't cry, it worries me and makes me guilty if I leave knowing you're going to be like this. I just, I feel like I am abandoning my son, Jake and this is my second time to repeat 4th, and I just can't do a third time. Nikki sighed. I guess it isn't such a good idea anyways. Nikki said, quietly.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:16 pm

Arthur exited the Dormitory. He saw Daniel and Nikki talking, again with a lot of emotions. ''Blast it! Why do people always have to solve their love problems when I come by. I presume why, but still... Daniel, do not act like a girl when convincing someone. Try rational arguments... that should work... better than water, at least.'', he said and took his regular place in the sofa, taking the Prophet to scroll through the news.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:20 am

Sophia walked through the Portrait Hole when she heard Arthur said and rolled her eyes. "Poe, keep your thoughts to yourself please, pluss I don't see snything wrong with talking about emotions it's a very common thing!"said Sophia calmly and politely. As she turned to Daniel and Nikki she smiled. "Hey Nikki sis and Danny, long time no see how are you two?"Sophia asked not seeing them in awhile. As she dropped her bag in her favorite chair she rubbed her left shoulder but didn't take her eyes off them.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top