Gryffindor Common Room (OPEN) - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Common Room (OPEN) - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Common Room (OPEN)

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Common Room (OPEN) - Page 10 Empty Re: Gryffindor Common Room (OPEN)

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:58 am

Oh touche, sis, about the Poe comment. Nikki grinned and took a bit of her hair that was in the way and put it behind her ear. I'm fine, just bored..We should make a shopping date soon. Nikki told her sister, honestly. Well..Nikki wasn't fine..she could've also told Sophia she might be dropping out but..what would be her response!? Nah, Nikki thought, just stick it out at school. What about you? I saw you and Tim at the tournament. Nikki said and raised one of eyebrows in suspiscion and smiled, showing her white pearly teeth.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:10 am

''No, there is nothing unusual with talking about emotions. I only object to stupid and useless talk based on emotional manipulation. People, we have created arguments for such things.'', Arthur replied.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:39 pm

Dirk walked into the Gryffindor Common Room wearing his standard robes that were to be worn during school. He scratched his arm to where is had been itching all day and he couldn't remember if there was a spell for that or not. He grimaced for a second then pulled on his sleeve. He noticed 2 people in the room already and nodded his head for no reason. "Hello," he said edging on embarresed and deep.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:19 am

Sophia smiled when she aid she has a shopping date soon. "Ooh, with who if I may ask?"Sophia asked smiling. ophia rolled her eyes when she siad she aw her an Tom together at the match. "No not together Nikki sis, I was with Louis and Elv and he set behind me and we talked as FRIENDS nothing else."said Sophia calmly. As she rolled her eyes at what Poe said. As a boy walk in she didn't know and said him she gave a soft warm smile. "Hello you must be new here welcome to Gryffindor, I'm Sophia Granger Head Girl of the school."said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:30 pm

(Heeeey. I changed back to DAnny{arnt I terrible xD] so ignore the Dirk thing and I'll just start from here.)

Danny walked into the old common room where he used to be at all the time. He smiled slightly at the memories in the room. Then he was stabbed by a painful memory that had happened in here as well. He sighed it off and then walked further into the room. He saw Nikki and Sophia near the couches and he smiled. He couldn't say a word yet he sat down at one of the chairs that had a chess table on it.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:59 am

Sophia was talking to her sister about Tim and looked at the portrait holw when she heard it opening up. As she seen Danny walking in she looked at him with shock. As she snapped back into reality she excused herself from Nikki and walked over to the chess table where Danny was and smiled. "Well hello stranger, long time no see!"said Sophia softly as she pushed her staight long brown hair out of her eyes. Sophia haven't seen him in forever, him, her and Andrian used to be the golden trio but that was so long ago.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:02 am

Danny kept a smile on his face showing more of his small scar. "Yeah it's been a while," he said his voice deeper than what it was last time he was at hogwarts "So how have things been going for you?" He had missed her while he was away yet he didn't want to bring it up at the moment as he didn't know how she felt about him right now
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:16 am

Sophia nodded when he said it has been a while. "Yeah it has, but I'm glad your back I missed you like crazy!"said Sophia hugging him. As he asked how things were going for her she smiled. "Things are going okay for me, I'm Head Girl, a vampire, single and still the bookworm Sophia Granger I always been."said Sophia. Sophia noticed hi voice was deeper and he had a small scar on hiss face "What happened to you!?"Sophia asked as looked at him with worry in her eyes.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:19 am

Danny smiled when she mentioned the scar. "Thing happened," he said in a soft tone "back in America. I'd rather not go into detail. And I misssed you as well-Wait did you also say you were a vampire?!" he said now in a tone that he himself never heard before.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:27 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah I have a couple of scars myself in the battle of Hogwarts we had last year!"said Sophia. As he asked if she was a vampire she nodded. "Of course I'm a vampire now, have I ever lied to you?"Sophia asked as her golden topaz eyes looked at him. "It's quite a long story on how it happened, but I'm still the same old Sophia I always was!"said Sophia camly."Don't worry my eyes are still chocolate brown, but that when I'm calmed and relaxed, there black when I'm thristy andred when I'm angry."said Sophia explaining her eye color to him that way he'll know.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top