Gryffindor Common Room (OPEN) - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Common Room (OPEN) - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Common Room (OPEN)

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Common Room (OPEN) - Page 6 Empty Re: Gryffindor Common Room (OPEN)

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:15 pm

Arthur was sitting on his bed in the boy's dorm, thinking about stuff. Well, he thought mostly of a particular girl from the school, but he did not show, nor tell anyone, that. Soon he stood up. He was wearing a brown suit and a white shirt under him. He exited the dorm and went down in the Common Room, just catching Sophia leaving and the two boys still standing there. Noticing the speed with which she exited, he deduced that they were somehow related.

He took a seat in the sofa near the chimney and looked at the two with a cold face. ''What happened here? I hope you two did not say anything incorrect, because if you had, we will have to deal with a lot of useless female hormones'', he asked them.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:29 am

Andrian watched Sophia storm out of the Gryffindor Common Room, he frowned and dropped his hand from Jacob's arm then sighed. He didn't like her upset so he turned to look to Jacob for assistance. "Go, talk to her. Please," he begged. He would've chased after her like a good husband would but he wasn't her boyfriend anymore and Jacob was, he could've talked to her as a good friend would but he doesn't want to give Sophia any kind of trouble, she didn't deserve it nor did Jacob. He wanted both of them to be happy because his own happiness wasn't as important as theirs. "I'll talk to her later"
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:20 pm

Poe laughed at Adrian's words. ''You two are complete morons. It is more than obvious that she likes, no wait, loves both of you, and that you have the same feelings for her. Now, that is not good. Why? Although it is clear, let us conclude. First, you bring misery to her because she cannot decide whom she loves more and then she becomes crazy and we all have to listen and care about her love problems. Second, you two, as I conclude, should be friends, but your affections and Adrian's constant mumbling about not loving her, which is ridiculous, definitely influence your friendship, which should not be influenced and wounded by such a silly and irrational thing as love'', he said coldly.

There was a moment of silence. ''Now, dear colleagues, I propose quite a simple and cunning plan in order to solve this little problem. She loves both of you and both of you love her, which she is aware of. Now, in order to end this love triangle, one of you, I really do not care who, has to tell her that he does not love her, no, better, that he hates her, because she shows emotions to the other one. Yes, she will be hurt and will cry, but it will all fly away. She will stop loving the one who tells her and the other one will have her for herself, which is the main goal of this whole game. Now, the one who tells her will, of course lie, but what she does not know won't hurt her... much. Now chaps, I think that this is a very rational proposal and that you will both conclude, if not now then later, that it is for the best. One of you gets the girl, which is the goal, while the other still keeps on loving her, but can keep his friendship with the other, which is also a goal of the game. As Shakespeare would say: All's Well That Ends Well! I think that the solution to this problem will bring the much desired peace in our Common Room'', he added to them, waiting for their reply.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:50 pm

Andrian looked at Poe for a minute and it took a few second for him to calm down. "I will do it, and for your information love isn't a bloody game, why don't you think that through sometime," he said softly to Poe and rolled his eyes at him then turned to look a Jacob but said nothing and chased after Sophia to tell her that he hated her because she shows emotions to the other one.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:08 pm

Poe laughed satisfactory. ''A bloody game, he says. Of course it is. A bloody game in which you just can't win'', he said sighing. He thought of Mariana and his little game. He liked her from the start, but she was seeing another guy so Arthur just kept cold, contemplating about all the possibilities, but never doing something to even compete in that 'game'. ''Mariana'', he said and sighed again.

He them opened his eyes widely. Did he just say her name in front of another person with a very emotional voice? Blast it. He had to correct that, he had to get Jacob's attention away from her name. ''There now, dear chap, it seems that you have won. Well, it is only fair enough, you are the one who is currently splitting her emotions, she loves you currently, but you just work hard for that to stay that way. How do you treat her anyway?'', he asked with a dose of irony. He had to be a bastard in some situation, because if Jacob managed to deduce that he said Mariana Diggory's name because he loved her, that would mean that his whole persona would fall apart, his reputation and his brilliantly sarcastic comments about love and emotions would have no sense, because he, the one who always has to say something bad about love and/or emotions, has those traits himself, which means that his critique has no intellectual value and that is only portraits him as an hypocritical idiot. Now, he was only being hypocritical, but that was mostly because of his fear of being turned down, of his fear to show he is vulnerable and then being hurt. He would just no allow that. He would, and will, keep quiet about his emotions, showing he is a coldblooded rationalist who can't feel love and will, if such a moment comes, wait for his opportunity.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:40 pm

"Dick" Andrian told Poe when he said, A bloody game, he says. Of course it is. A bloody game in which you can't win. He looked at him then at Jacob with an annoyed expression on his face; annoyed that he couldn't at least keep just one friend that was a boy, one that wasn't a dickhead. But apparantly this boy Poe had reminded him about one of his friend because of his quality and how much of a dick he was and just how he mention Mariana's name.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:53 pm

Poe laughed on Potter's insult, obviously amazed he was still here. ''Potter, I really thought you had left, but you never cease to amaze me. Now, your insult was useless, I presume you know that. Why? Well, it will not benefit your situation in any way, therefore, I have achieved my goal. The game is almost over and never again shall you two quarrel over useless and irrational emotions. How ever you put it, or call it, I am the victor here, or well, not I, but rationality is the victor here. You may call me as you wish, but it will not change your situation'', he explained looking at him.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:02 pm

"Obviously," said Andrian not bothering to deal with Poe now with his big mouth and words. He had more important things to do then talk to this smart-ass because out there was the woman he loved crying her eye out and he had to make it better sooner or later just exactly like Poe's advice. "Great, the next thing we need is a smart-ass. Goodbye" he muttered and walked off.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:06 pm

''Adieu'', Poe greeted him ironically. He then directed his look at Jacob again. ''My dear chap, it finally seems that you are going to win'', he said to him, grabbing The Daily Prophet from the table. He opened it and started reading, waiting for Jacob's reply and to see how the whole situation turns out.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:20 am

IC as Jacob

"Sophia..." Jacob called and was too late. He had listened to Poe and sighed. "Andrian..wait!" Jacob called and was also too late. It was all too confusing and hurting. "Maybe I'm the third wheel...Sophia and Jacob have known eachother longer.." Jacob sighed. "I was just the bandaid on Sophia..waiting for the scab to heal..which was Andrian..that scab healed but now Sophia can't decide if she wants to cover it with a band aid or leave it as a naked scab" Jacob sighed..Not exactly the best example he thought to himself and chuckled.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top