Gryffindor Common Room (OPEN) - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Common Room (OPEN) - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Common Room (OPEN)

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Common Room (OPEN) - Page 7 Empty Re: Gryffindor Common Room (OPEN)

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:37 pm

"Blast it Jacob, you can tell her you hate her, he can tell her he hates her, but both of you cannot do it. Imagine in what state she is going to be. For the name of Reason, she might want me to "aid" her. Just sit down, relax and be happy abou the fact you managed to keep both the girl and the friend", said Arthur without putting the paper down so Jacob did not even see his face.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:20 am

"I love her with all my heart..and things were going fine..till he..came back" Jacob said with sigh. He was confused and just mad.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:42 am

''Love does not mean anything. He loves her too, but still, you have the bigger chance and right here. As I have mentioned - stop being sad, be happy, you did get the girl you well... love. We shall see how long that lasts, but enjoy it as long as you can. You will probably get another chance with another girl, but it is never the same, I presume. Therefore, just enjoy it and stop worrying. You get both the boy and the girl. A dream come true for Olivia Wilde's characters'' , he remarked, adding a sarcastic bisexual reference at the end.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:35 pm

She hadn't been able to sleep, so stumbling sleepily down the stairs was Gwynn, her eerily green-eyed black kitten trotting along at her heels. She had a muggle fantasy novel in her hand as the other trailed along the banister. The socks on her feet slid out from under her, and with a curse she tumbled down the rest of the stairs. She groaned as she landed in a heap, her book flung halfway across the room. The pages bent, and at least one ripped. What a shame. She looked up and noticed the common room wasn't as deserted as she hoped. The kitten trotted over and tried to drag the novel to where Gwynn lay, trying to get up. Gwynn got to her feet, a bit embarassed but dreadfully conscious of her soon to be bruises.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:38 pm

Jacob watched the girl stumble and fall. She walked over to her and tried to help her. "Are you okay?" Jacob asked, with a friendly smile. He picked up her book and handed it to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:49 pm

"Oh, uhm, thanks, I'm fine..." Gwynn stumbled over words. She wasn't all that great with them. She took her book back greatfully, though she was too shy to smile back. The little kitten at her feet mewed, pawing at Jacob's leg, though it's claws were sheathed. "Oh... That's Lucifer... She said quietly, waiting to see his reaction to the cat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:37 am

Arthur put the Propthet down to see what happened. He was bewildered. How clumsy can you get? He took his wand out and summoned her book and the torn page. As it came in his hand, he put the torn page on its place and pointed his wand at it. ''Reparo'', he said. The page returned to the book and stayed there as if it had never been torn. He returned the book to her levitating it with the wand.

''Arthur S. Poe, at your service. Did that cat land here from Slytherin or do you just have a rather awkward taste for names?'', he asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:53 pm

"Oh, thank-you Arthur..." Gwynn shifted her attention to him, "And he's mine, but I didn't name him... The person before me did..." She clutched her novel to her chest, and peered down at Lucifer, who returned the gesture with a piercing stare. "I'm Gwynn by the way," She looked back up, meeting each of their eyes in turn, "Gwynn Lionsheart."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:58 pm

''And who was the former owner? What do you know about him? And why would anyone choose such a name for a Cat?'', Arthur asked covering his head with the Prophet, again.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:09 pm

"There was sign at a farm that advertised Free Kittens, and Lucifer was the only one left in a plastic pen at the end of the driveway, wearing a collar with a nametag that proclaimed his identity... Something tells me they wern't the nicest of people." She explained sadly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top